Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Shoko

Dry Bowser
Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
3D World is no longer playable in my Wii U, so I'm actually considering getting this. Also, mods too, since they were possible in 3D World Wii U.

Seeing as I already own the original Wii U title, probably not worth it, even with the new Bowser's Fury game mode.

for me i think it depends on how good they say this new mode is, otherwise they don't seem to have changed it so i doubt i'll buy it. 3d world is a game i like a lot but not absolutely adore like the rpgs

I really hope they'll add Daisy. I loved playing as her in Super Mario Run.
In a different view, NSMBUDX and also Tropical Freeze pretty much spoiled fans in a way they'd raise the bar for future ports. I feel like if they couldn't expand every part it could be a let down.

(I do admit my signature pic is a really high bar, tho.

The focus on Bowser feels like a hint on playable Bowser? Marking his first time playable in platformers (Not counting Cappy form) wouldn't be too bad, just it'd not be a canonical innovation if we count his performance in RPGs.

Yeah, that's the likely outcome, also the least welcomed one.

It's sad if Nintendo managed to push something "if you didn't get WiiU don't miss those games on it" rather than "even WiiU owners would want these".

On the one hand, I need to rebuy 3D World, since my old copy doesn't work anymore.

On the other hand, it's $20 on Wii U vs $60 on Switch.

Knowing Nintendo they're just going to delist the $20 Wii U version from the eShop and try to force you to get the $60 port. Just like Tropical Freeze and Pikmin 3 before it.

Knowing Nintendo they're just going to delist the $20 Wii U version from the eShop and try to force you to get the $60 port. Just like Tropical Freeze and Pikmin 3 before it.
i mean is that really surprise? we know they sells as $60 anyway, dunno about delist tbh

i mean is that really surprise? we know they sells as $60 anyway, dunno about delist tbh
I don't care about the fact that they're pricing these ports for $60, they were $60 when they were new and they are new for many Switch owners out there.

What does bother me is their determination to delist the original versions, to try to push the $60 version as the only way to buy it. It's just downright scummy. Predictable, but scummy.

Back