In Which The Masses Answer Magolor04726's Questions About The Kirby Series

It might actually be Kirby's return to dreamland on the Wii, it was my first Kirby game ever and I kinda enjoyed it more than Kirby star allies.

Kirby Air Ride was the one I sunk the most time into, specifically the addicting City Trial mode. I love the Amazing Mirror a lot, but Planet Robobot and Return to Dreamland are great as well. I think the only mainline Kirby game I didn't really care for all that much was Star Allies, it felt so tepid and mediocre.

return to dreamland is the one i grew up with, as well as the one that introduced me to kirby and is the reason i'm a kirby fan. i don't find it as fun as i did back then, mostly because i've played it billions of times, but i could easily call it my favorite kirby game, even if it's nostalgia bias.

however when it comes to how much fun i had, superstar was truly an experience. it's my favorite snes game rn (not that ive played many), and for reasons. the levels are fun, the music slaps, the graphics are good and it has several different modes so it doesnt feel repetitive. if i didn't grow up with rtdl, this would easily top it, but as it stands, they kinda both share the number 1 spot

All righty, which is your favorite "variation" of Meta Knight? (Meta, Dark Meta, Galacta, Morpho, and anything else I missed.)
Well, you can't go wrong with class MK, but DMK is epic in KSA, and Galacta is the strongest warrior in the galaxy, and Morpho is... also totally awesome. Can't really decide.

What's weird is that he's so... iconic (?), but he's never been in the actual storyline of a main game.

What's weird is that he's so... iconic (?), but he's never been in the actual storyline of a main game.
Well recent lore implies that Galacta Knight was one of the four ancient Heroes of Yore who sealed away the Jamba Heart long before the events of Star Allies. He's also an interdimensional time traveler, so even though none of his battles are actually canon, Galacta Knight probably remembers it all. It would also explain why Galacta Knight's starting animation in Planet Robobot's True Arena seems to reference his defeat animation in Meta Knightmare Returns--despite the sub-games occuring in two distinct timelines, Galacta remembers them both because he is not bound by this thing called "canon".

man kirby lore is d e e p

Holy WOW. That's deeper than... I don't even have a good comparison. Brawl Stars? (I have GOT to stop using that game. It's actually pretty deep and complex as well, but not as much.)

l o r e

anyway to answer the question, i honestly like dark meta knight's concept. not just is it the meta knight skin i use in smash, but i'm a fan of alter egos, like dark pit and dark samus. the concept itself is interesting to me.

also galacta knight is sicc af as well. not really hard to see why

finally, i gotta also go with the og meta knight. i started watching the anime recently, and hes a genuinely cool guy, probably my fave character in the anime other than our lord and savior ddd

Back