In Which The Masses Answer Magolor04726's Questions About The Kirby Series

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
You know it was inevitable. (I know for a fact YFJ will post here.)

What is your favorite Kirby Copy Ability?

Mine is... hoo boy... it's gotta be Doctor. It's a tough choice, but I must say, it's my favorite.

What is your favorite Kirby Copy Ability?

Mine is... hoo boy... it's gotta be Doctor. It's a tough choice, but I must say, it's my favorite.
Mine are probably Sword and Fighter. I find them the best because of all the movement options and combos.

I know for a fact YFJ will post here.
hi

Yeah, this is kind of a hard choice. I've come to really appreciate Sword and Hammer for their versatility, attack power, and invincibility frames. But I also really like several of the wackier abilities, like Beetle, Spider, and Missile. Oh, and Smash of course.

Missile. It's not the best, but damn it's sure fun to use. I really wish it returns upgraded.

i used to love stone when i was little because it made you invincible, but now that im big boy i realize that it's pretty boring to use. now there are a few abilities i really like, such as the wheel ability because it makes you feel like youre playing a sonic game, ninja because the moveset is friggin huge (at least in later installments). i also dig the beam ability because it's fun to use, and i like the staff ability from star allies

I remember one of my favorite things to do in the Amazing Mirror is to grab an ability and just seamlessly explore the world as much as I can with that one ability, learning how to use it and whatnot.

Tornado sucks in the overworld since it's hard to control and can't break blocks but it destroys bosses. Laser has a fun projectile that I miss in later games. UFO is pretty cool to use like usual but has hugely limited utility as it can't be used in the hub world (though CPUs can) and it can't go down ladders. Cupid feels better to use in the Amazing Mirror than in Squeak Squad since it has better mobility, Squeak Squad slowed it down. Burning has the annoying tendency to slam against slopes, something which is fixed in later installments (I miss Burning because it has a cool costume design). Throw is funny to use but Suplex is much better than Throw, I adore Suplex ability.

oh yea i almost forgot i really like the mirror ability from superstar. beat the game not that long ago and it was a really cool ability

All right, who's your favorite Star Ally?

Dedede, Magolor, and Dark Meta Knight.

when i first got the game, i really liked how rick kine and coo played. i had a lot of fun with them and i even beat soul melter with them. however i grew to like other dream friends, like magolor when he was released. other dream friends i like include daroach and adeleine. rn tho marx is my favorite dream friend

it's been a while since i last played star allies but bugzzy and driblee are my favorites

didn't really use dream allies since i don't own the game and there's been updates since i last played it so derp. i guess...marx is pretty fun to use...?

All right then, who is your favorite boss? (Whether it be personality or a fun fight)
Magolor
Susie and Haltman Co. as a whole
Taranza

Oh yeah, totally forgot GK and DDD.

pretty much every meta knight incarnation is fun, whether it's the og meta knight, dark meta knight or galacta knight. computer virus is definitely one of the most creative kirby bosses, which is why i like it, despite it being incredibly easy. theres also marx and void termina in star allies (all of his fights, including the ones unique to the ultimate choice)

All righty...
If you could create a Copy Ability, what would it be and what would it do?
Flippy and I made a lot of custom copy abilities, but the one I'll always remember is Kirby in a chicken suit.

Dang, I think I had all copy abilities that I'd like.

Plane? Jet ability.
Castlevania whip? Whip ability.
Fly as a bird? Wing ability.

Hell, PSI ability is great too and I didn't know I wanted that. I think I'm content with the abilities we have.

there are a few abilities that either took a lot of time to get in kirby or aren't even in (duh). like, it took until 2010 for water, one of the four elements, to finally become a kirby ability. i have a few ideas, such as:

-bounce, which allows kirby to, well, bounce around
-builder, which works similarly to the ability in mario maker 2
-soldier, which allows kirby to use tiny tanks and guns (kids game amiright)
-knight, which gives him kind of a mix between sword and roll, where kirby can ride a horse or something
-tree, which gives him a cute little whispy woods hat, while he can fire apples, wind or whatever whispy can summon

i dunno im not very good at coming up with kirby abilities

There was an ability originally intended to be in Kirby's Adventure called Block, which allowed Kirby to place blocks (kinda like Builder Mario in SMM2). That would be cool to see in an actual Kirby game.

This is such a stupid idea that I came up with, but I'm thinking of the "box" ability. Well... It's kinda like the rock ability (have invincibility and stuff)but you can bounce around if enemies hit you because you get inside a box, but at some point, you will no longer have invincibility (I know, stupid, right?)

Nah, I like it.

Which, in you opinion, is the best Kirby game?

3-way tie with Star Allies and the Kirby Clash's.

Every Kirby game is great (well, the mainline ones at least) but to me, the latest four directed by Kumazaki really capture all the best parts of the series. Star Allies especially I absolutely adore for the insanely fun co-op and beautiful fanservice in the Dream Friends.

As for spinoffs, I have a soft spot for Rainbow Curse and I never understood why it gets all the hate it does. The multiplayer especially is brilliant and makes great use of the Wii U's capabilities, and of course I can't go without mentioning the beautiful graphics and killer soundtrack.

Back