The Weekend Magolor Games!

Which of these consoles do you have? (Emulators and backwards compatible count)

• NES

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • SNES

Votes: 6 54.5%

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Gamecube

• Wii

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Wii U

• Switch

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Gameboy

• DS

• 3DS

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Welcome, welcome, one and all! Welcome to the Magolor Games, also known as the M games, or MG! I hope you guys have a great time here! Of course, like any other game, you must know the rules before starting! (Well, I guess there are some exceptions) So, here's how it works!

1. Throughout the week, I will announce a Nintendo console, game, and minigame/mission/course/whatever-else-we-may-use! (All of this is chosen at random from a pool of each that I have/will create.)
2. Once all this information is announced, you complete the challenge in that game and send me a picture of your time/record, no sign-ups required! Just take some five to ten minutes to play it, send me the picture, and you're good!
3. Everything must be submitted before Sunday of that week! Anything turned in late will be disqualified!
4. After all records of the week are turned in, I will announce the winner here!

So, it'll look something like this:
Monday: I announce the console is the Nintendo Switch.
Tuesday: I announce that the game is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Wednesday: I announce that the mode is Century Smash.
Thursday: I announce you have to play as Ike during the event.
Friday: The war horn sounds and you guys can begin!
Friday-Sunday: Players A, B, and C decide to participate and send me screenshots or photos of their individual times.
Monday: I announce that player A has won, player B came in second, and C in third! I then release console info for that weeks event.

A few notes:
*If you guys notice a game with miniature challenges I may have missed, let me know of the game, the mini games, and the console it's on and I'll add it to the pool. (I'll be sure to have posted lists of everything so you guys can know what's available.)
*There are no prizes.
*If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
*As an example, say Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (That's the 3DS port) is chosen as the game. If you own Donkey Kong Country Returns (The Wii one) you can participate if you like using that game, but since 3D has an easier mode, by using the harder mode, you acknowledge that you won't get special treatment because of it. (Also, emulators [including the NES and SNES ones with Nintendo Switch Online] are an iffy situation, PM me with questions about those!)

I've got lists, lists, and here we have a few lists, as well as a couple lists.
NES
SNES
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Wii
Wii U
Nintendo Switch
Gameboy
DS
3DS
(Games will be added at a later time)
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Mario Sunshine
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Mario Power Tennis
Nintendo Land
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
NES Remix
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Last edited:
Our console of the week, chosen randomly by my randomizer, is.... (drum roll please)
the Wii! Stay tuned to discover what the game and minigame will be!

Hi! Can I join? I don't have a Wii though....

You have to be able to compete in the selected game one way or another to be allowed in. If you have a Wii U, that works.

You need to have some way to play the game to participate. Speaking of...

And now, our game of the week, we have... Donkey Kong Country Returns! Stay tuned to find out what Time Trials mode level you'll be competing on!

I'm gonna say that if you have this on the 3DS, you can use it if you like, but you have to play in Classic Mode to keep it fair.

You need to have some way to play the game to participate. Speaking of...

And now, our game of the week, we have... Donkey Kong Country Returns! Stay tuned to find out what Time Trials mode level you'll be competing on!

I'm gonna say that if you have this on the 3DS, you can use it if you like, but you have to play in Classic Mode to keep it fair.
I AIN'T OUT YET DAMN IT! I HAVE THAT ON THE 3DS HERE WE GO!

Someone's excited.

And now, the area of the island you will be competing in... World 3/Ruins! Yeesh, I hate this one. Stay tuned for the level!

And now.... drumroll for the level of the week... give it up for 3-2, Button Bash!
So, to summarize this:
In Donkey Kong Country Returns (or DKCR3D in Classic Mode) you will turn in your fastest time in Time Attack Mode in Area/World Three, Level Two, Button Bash. I will announce the winner on Sunday or Monday, along with the total times. YOU MUST SEND A PICTURE OF YOUR TIMES!!! Look, I like you all and everything, but I have to verify that these are the actual times. Play the game, have fun, and send me your time before Sunday!!

Hmm, interest didn't seem very high for this one. (Literally no one sent me times. Oh well) I'll keep this running though, if you want something to do on the weekends.

Console of the week is... (Buh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh....) Nintendo Switch! So, I assume most of you have a Switch. This is gonna be good. Stay tuned for more info!

And now, for the game of the week! Give it up for.... Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!!! You could be smashing Mii's through the air, or perhaps a sandbag, or even fighting Master Hand on Final Destination! Who knows what will happen? Stay tuned for more info!

And now, for the Fighter and event of the week...
You MUST play as Ike! In the event Cruel Smash!!

To recap:
In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Nintendo Switch, you guys must send me a picture of your record, old or new, of how many Mii's you can KO in Cruel Smash as Ike! This event will run for about two weeks, since I won't be online that much for a while. I'll update this when I get back online, though! Good luck, and have fun!

Annnnd no one replied. Is this even that interesting to you guys?

Guess what! I'm giving this another go! I will be changing the rules around a little, so stay tuned, and we'll kick off next week!
-Mags

Whoopsies! I almost forgot! The console of the week shall be...
The Nintendo 3DS!
Stay tuned to find out what games and events we shall be playing!

QUESTION!

Is anyone interested in this?
PLEASE TELL ME!

I can emulate...

Nintendo 64
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
DS
3DS

I have Wii GC and WiiU but downloading games for them take too long
PM me about that if enough people show interest.

All right! We're giving this another go!
And the console of the week is...
The Wii U! Stay tuned to find out what game we shall be playing!

And now, the game of the week...
We'll be playing Mario Kart 8!
Stay tuned for more details!

Back