The Weekend Magolor Games!

Birthday Magolor04726

I'm not here right now... I'll be back in a bit.

… restrooms are down the hall on the left, exit’s down that way, good day to you.

… what? You’re here to… sign-up? Huh. Oookay then. Welcome to the Magolor Games, where you will be competing with other users across the Super Mario Boards in random games chosen, well, at random. Will you be racing in Waluigi Stadium in Mario Kart Double Dash!!? Or perhaps playing Study Fall in Mario Party DS? Or even competing against Master Hand in Final Destination?! Who knows. I certainly don’t. Just… head in there and have fun, or, whatever.

Welcome, welcome, one and all! Welcome to the Magolor Games, also known as the M games, or MG! I hope you guys have a great time here! Of course, like any other game, you must know the rules before starting! (Well, I guess there are some exceptions) So, here’s how it works! Throughout the week, I will announce what the Nintendo console, game, and minigame/mission/course/whatever-else-we-may-use is! Once all this information is announced, you compete in that game and send me a picture of your time/record. Everything must be submitted before Sunday of that week! Anything turned in late will be disqualified! After all records of the week are turned in, I will announce the winner here! Also, remember, there are no sign-ups or prizes. If you have an idea for a game I may have missed, please let me know so I can add it!

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!

I’ve got lists, lists, and here we have a few lists, as well as a couple lists.
NES
SNES
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Wii
Wii U
Nintendo Switch
Gameboy
DS
3DS
(Games will be added at a later time)

Last edited:

Birthday Magolor04726

You need to have some way to play the game to participate. Speaking of...

And now, our game of the week, we have... Donkey Kong Country Returns! Stay tuned to find out what Time Trials mode level you'll be competing on!

I'm gonna say that if you have this on the 3DS, you can use it if you like, but you have to play in Classic Mode to keep it fair.

The Happy Mask Salesman

The Sage Of Party
You need to have some way to play the game to participate. Speaking of...

And now, our game of the week, we have... Donkey Kong Country Returns! Stay tuned to find out what Time Trials mode level you'll be competing on!

I'm gonna say that if you have this on the 3DS, you can use it if you like, but you have to play in Classic Mode to keep it fair.
I AIN’T OUT YET DAMN IT! I HAVE THAT ON THE 3DS HERE WE GO!

Birthday Magolor04726

And now.... drumroll for the level of the week... give it up for 3-2, Button Bash!
So, to summarize this:
In Donkey Kong Country Returns (or DKCR3D in Classic Mode) you will turn in your fastest time in Time Attack Mode in Area/World Three, Level Two, Button Bash. I will announce the winner on Sunday or Monday, along with the total times. YOU MUST SEND A PICTURE OF YOUR TIMES!!! Look, I like you all and everything, but I have to verify that these are the actual times. Play the game, have fun, and send me your time before Sunday!!

Birthday Magolor04726

Hmm, interest didn't seem very high for this one. (Literally no one sent me times. Oh well) I'll keep this running though, if you want something to do on the weekends.

Console of the week is... (Buh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh....) Nintendo Switch! So, I assume most of you have a Switch. This is gonna be good. Stay tuned for more info!

Birthday Magolor04726

And now, for the Fighter and event of the week...
You MUST play as Ike! In the event Cruel Smash!!

To recap:
In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Nintendo Switch, you guys must send me a picture of your record, old or new, of how many Mii's you can KO in Cruel Smash as Ike! This event will run for about two weeks, since I won't be online that much for a while. I'll update this when I get back online, though! Good luck, and have fun!