The Weekend Magolor Games!

Which of these consoles do you have? (Emulators and backwards compatible count)

• NES

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • SNES

Votes: 6 54.5%

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Gamecube

• Wii

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Wii U

• Switch

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Gameboy

• DS

• 3DS

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
I've decided to cancel the Magolor games this week since I'm setting up an SSBU tourney on Saturday.

(CRUD, how did I forget about this?!)

All right, since I postponed the M games last week, I have a different challenge for you guys than the initial plan of Brawl.

On the Wii, get out Super Mario Galaxy 2 because this weekend you guys will be heading for Freezy Flake Galaxy where you will be taking on The Chimp's Skating Challenge!

Take out those Gummits before time runs out and send me a picture of your score! (I'm telling you now in case you need time to get to the galaxy.) Have fun!

(CRUD, how did I forget about this?!)

All right, since I postponed the M games last week, I have a different challenge for you guys than the initial plan of Brawl.

On the Wii, get out Super Mario Galaxy 2 because this weekend you guys will be heading for Freezy Flake Galaxy where you will be taking on The Chimp's Skating Challenge!

Take out those Gummits before time runs out and send me a picture of your score! (I'm telling you now in case you need time to get to the galaxy.) Have fun!
you know i wont be able to do this until its on a more manageable console 😔

And now we have as our console for the week, we get the Nintendo Gamecube!

Back