Pizza duel

Chair

yo that's a sick chair tho
Pronouns
He/him
This one is simple. A pizza delivery is on the way, but everyone tries to make the delivery guy come to his house, or just grab the pizza back
rules (plz read): you cannot eat the pizza because someone's gonna take it back just before you do
you can't order another pizza to eat. your objective is to eat the first pizza.

I order a pizza from somewhere (not a specific location)

Last edited:
The pizza in question is Haiwaiian pizza with a lot of shrimp and anchovies in it, exactly how I like it. I hope you guys love a lot of pineapples on pizza.

I'll just order another pizza and be done with it.

I'll order ten thousand pizzas so it would cause confusion and chaos, and I'll slip off with the pizza that was ordered earlier while everyone else fights over the pizzas they didn't order.

Of course it's not the Sims. If it was, the pizza delivery guy would just magically spawn right in front of my doorstep right after I made that call.

Talk about godmodding. This thread is going to get ludicrous.

I mean, I don't think my actions are much weirder than a pizza guy having a portal gun.

*Clicks on Magolor*

*Clicks on Mean interaction*

*Clicks on Fight!*

*Magolor walks up to my character and he starts fighting him.*

I back up, wanting to avoid a fight.

*Magolor claps his hands together, puts his hands on his hips, and my character is all bruised up, getting the Dazed emotion.*

*My character makes Self-Depreciating Joke*

Since when did you have control over me? Or is that actually Magolor?

Since when did you have control over me? Or is that actually Magolor?

Nah, don't worry about it, I'm just poking fun at what happens when you select the Fight! interaction in the Sims 4: the characters just mindlessly walk to the guy who wants to initiate a fight with him and just starts fighting even if they're not the fighting type. This will be the last time I control your character.

<Insert Spider-man quip>
*Takes pizza while you are beat up*

Hey! Come back here! I have...the funniest joke in the world!

Nah, don't worry about it, I'm just poking fun at what happens when you select the Fight! interaction in the Sims 4: the characters just mindlessly walk to the guy who wants to initiate a fight with him and just starts fighting even if they're not the fighting type. This will be the last time I control your character
Oh. OK
I pull out a magic pencil and draw my own pizza, then offer everyone a slice so this game can end we can all get along.

Back