Favorite Mario Kart Song?

NinTylo

Goomba
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
NinTylo
I have my Top 25 favorites, but (for those admins and all who are in control here) I'm not sure if I can post them... since any gameplay footage shown in my two parts of my favorites comes from OTHER YouTubers that aren't me. So I can't really say unless I can feel free to post them here (WHILE crediting other YouTubers at the same time).

In the meantime, what's your favorite Mario Kart theme? (Or, if you can, I DARE YOU to come up with an entire TOP TEN - BUT one track per type! Like only one Rainbow Road, one Bowser's Castle, you get it...)

I love Mario Kart 8's rendition of Mario Circuit, which I felt held up better in longer sessions compared to Mario Kart Stadium.
The highway track in Double Dash!! (used for Mushroom Bridge and Mushroom City) is also something I like.
And then there's Toad Factory in Mario Kart Wii.

Thank you for reading.

My mind immediately went to Bowser's Castle from Mario Kart 8

Love this song, it's so rocking and it mixed in jazz instruments as well, so racing in this track is always a bunch of fun. The first place beats add a lot to the music as well, using fitting tense instruments when you're first.

Reactions: zel
I love Mario Kart 8's rendition of Mario Circuit, which I felt held up better in longer sessions compared to Mario Kart Stadium.
The highway track in Double Dash!! (used for Mushroom Bridge and Mushroom City) is also something I like.
And then there's Toad Factory in Mario Kart Wii.

Thank you for reading.
Spoiler Alert! - I HAVE enlisted the very latter you mentioned amongst my Top 25...

My mind immediately went to Bowser's Castle from Mario Kart 8

Love this song, it's so rocking and it mixed in jazz instruments as well, so racing in this track is always a bunch of fun. The first place beats add a lot to the music as well, using fitting tense instruments when you're first.
My personal favorite goes to.....................

Double Dash!!'s. I'll explain why in my video... if I can post it that is.

Double Dash's Bowser's Castle is pretty good too! I like the scary, threatening atmosphere it has, it's probably my favorite music track in the game if Mushroom City or the vastly underrated jazzy credits theme didn't compete for the slot.

~ Toad's Turnpike (MK64)
~ Kalimari Desert (MK64)
~ Mount Wario (MK8)
~ Waluigi Pinball (MKDS)
~ Sky Garden (MKSS)
~ Rainbow Road (SMK)
~ Luigi Circuit (MKDD)
~ Mario Circuit (MK8)
~ Airship Fortress (MKDS)
~ Coconut Mall (MKW)

~ Toad's Turnpike (MK64)
~ Kalimari Desert (MK64)
~ Mount Wario (MK8)
~ Waluigi Pinball (MKDS)
~ Sky Garden (MKSS)
~ Rainbow Road (SMK)
~ Luigi Circuit (MKDD)
~ Mario Circuit (MK8)
~ Airship Fortress (MKDS)
~ Coconut Mall (MKW)
Top to bottom is your most to least favorite, or are they not in any particular order?

Double Dash's Bowser's Castle is pretty good too! I like the scary, threatening atmosphere it has, it's probably my favorite music track in the game if Mushroom City or the vastly underrated jazzy credits theme didn't compete for the slot.
Bet 'cha can't come up with an ENITRE Top Ten, can ya?

10. Toad Factory
9. DK Summit
8. Electrodrome
7. Rock Rock Mountain
6. Maple Treeway
5. Waluigi Pinball / Wario Stadium
4. Dolphin Shoals
3. Sky Garden
2. Neo Bowser City
1. 3DS Rainbow Road

I would put more Rainbow Roads on the list, but I can only do one track per type.

10. Toad Factory
9. DK Summit
8. Electrodrome
7. Rock Rock Mountain
6. Maple Treeway
5. Waluigi Pinball / Wario Stadium
4. Dolphin Shoals
3. Sky Garden
2. Neo Bowser City
1. 3DS Rainbow Road

I would put more Rainbow Roads on the list, but I can only do one track per type.
My list should be interesting once you see it.

Battle Mode (Super)
Toad's Turnpike
N64 Rainbow Road (8)
DK Mountain/Dino Dino Jungle
Shroom Ridge
Toad's Factory
DK's Snowboard Cross
Staff Credits B
Dolphin Shoals (On Dry Land)
Big Blue
Rainbow Cup
Sky Arena

Battle Mode (Super)
Toad's Turnpike
N64 Rainbow Road (8)
DK Mountain/Dino Dino Jungle
Shroom Ridge
Toad's Factory
DK's Snowboard Cross
Staff Credits B
Dolphin Shoals (On Dry Land)
Big Blue
Rainbow Cup
Sky Arena
Staff Credits B?
Rainbow Cup? (You're not talking about the arcade games, are you?)
Sky Arena?

My favorite to listen to is just... rainbow road. Any given Rainbow Road is probably my favorite in each game, and i can't pick a definitive favorite out of them. So, tied are MK64, MKDD, MKWii, and MK7 Rainbow Roads. The others are great too but those are my favorites. In terms of non-RR that would have to go to Waluigi Pinball.

mario kart wii rainbow road is good, but i have only played MKW and even then i haven't played much of that game any time recently so yeah

My favorite to listen to is just... rainbow road. Any given Rainbow Road is probably my favorite in each game, and i can't pick a definitive favorite out of them. So, tied are MK64, MKDD, MKWii, and MK7 Rainbow Roads. The others are great too but those are my favorites. In terms of non-RR that would have to go to Waluigi Pinball.
If you say so...

Just posting a few that I like.

Rainbow Road (In all the main games)
Coconut Mall (Wii)
Koopa Cape (Wii)
Title Screen (MK64, MKDD, MKDS, MKWii, MK8)
Mario Kart 64 Credits

I cannot emphasize how much I adore Wild Woods' music. Wild Woods is potentially my favorite Mario Kart 8 track, and this piece is like half the reason why

Back