Count to ZZZZZZZZZZ

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
You read that right. Count to ZZZZZZZZZZ? How do you count to ZZZZZZZZZZ? Well, I'll tell you. Each ****** has a ****** **** ** it. For example, * ** *, * ** *, etc. Therefore, to win, you must count to ***, because * is **, and after you *** **, *** ******** by going to **. ** is **. You got that? Great. Let's go!

Last edited:
You read that right. Count to ZZZZZZZZZZ? How do you count to ZZZZZZZZZZ? Well, I'll tell you. Each ****** has a ****** *** ** it. For example, * ** *, * ** *, etc. Therefore, to win, you must count to ***, because * is **, and after you *** **, *** ******** by going to **. ** is **. You got that? Great. Let's go!
what the

You didn't count.

zzz

It's ??? all over again... don't worry, I'll tell you guys when you win and change the OG post so you understand what you did.

I am extremely confused.

One?

It's just like any other counting game, I just haven't told you what we're counting to.

You read that right. Count to ZZZZZZZZZZ? How do you count to ZZZZZZZZZZ? Well, I'll tell you. Each ****** has a ****** **** ** it. For example, * ** *, * ** *, etc. Therefore, to win, you must count to ***, because * is **, and after you *** **, *** ******** by going to **. ** is **. You got that? Great. Let's go!
LANGUAGE!

Come on man, if you post here, count.

DUDE.

Oh wait, I see where you got that... he's right, actually. It should be at 20 when I post this, if everyone had been counting. So...
20!

5.11E+19

Say what?

21 factorial to 3 dp

Back