Cool usernames thread

If I changed my name (Which I probably won't) I would change it to someone from Brawl Stars, probably Darryl, the robot barrel pirate.

I think Goombuigi is an OK name, not too sure about Paper Goomba. I feel like I wasn't very inspired when I picked this theme (which was actually kind of the point of the theme itself, if you get what I mean).

Next you should do Paper Captain Goomba. You know, like a paper version of the captain from M&LSS+BM. By the way, @Paper Goomba, when I started playing the OG Paper Mario, I couldn't (still can't!) stop saying "Goombuigi" instead of "Goombario".

Oh yeah, if I change my name, I'll probably change it to Azcron as well. It just sounds cool to say, like yours @ZelenPixel.

Might even change it to something like "Me".

people laughed at "BabyLuigiOnFire"

Magolor04726 reacted to your post in th thread Cool usernames thread with 🤣 "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

I'm ok with mine. It's my real-life initials and my birthday.

In December of 2006, I joined the wiki as Yoshi626 and changed my name to KPH2293 about five months later. As that was hundreds of years ago, I'm sure very few people remember that. But good on you if you do, old friend!

look im just saying my username is cool cuz it's my actual name

(and you know being trans* means i literally picked my own name so it's kind of important to me hence why i use it on nearly any site i can. then i sometimes mention how it's pronounced and people go 'oh i was pronouncing it the other way' and argh why are there two ways of pronouncing viola)

time for me to invent a third way so that no matter which it is i come out wrong

it simplifies the matter

(Perch is one of the names i can genuinely think of myself by at this point, I've used it in a bunch of games as a filename)

Eeh I guess. When I was originally coming up with a new username, I wanted something that would fit that early-to-mid 2000s NewGrounds aesthetic.

Fry is god at this point

dude's over 2000 years old

I'll still call you Long John Silver because my brain always keeps flubbing up your intended name.

Back