Describe the above user's avatar in way too much detail

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Let's see how specific we can get

Just go on and on with info you know about the above avatar till you run out of gas, if you already did the avi, feel free to describe the Sig instead

She is a white girl with blond hair, that is short, and has lines through it. And her arms are yellow springs with sticks for hands. And on the sticks are purple swirls, with light green on them. She is wearing green shoes, with while laces, and orange tongs. And orange socks with yellow tops, and at the very top of the socks are very dark orange. I could go on, but I don't want to.

he looks like a brown humanoid bear in a white jacket, a black shirt, a gold medal, white sunglasses, on a purple and green background with a butterfly pattern.

there is a cut off caption saying "...what your wear, it's how your wear it" presumably meant to say "it's not" at the start

Wile E. Coyote (also known simply as "the Coyote") and the Road Runner are a duo of cartoon characters from the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series of cartoons. In each episode, the Coyote repeatedly attempts to catch and subsequently eat the Road Runner, a fast-running ground bird, but is never successful. Instead of his animal instincts, the Coyote uses absurdly complex contraptions (sometimes in the manner of Rube Goldberg) to try to catch his prey, which comically backfire, with the Coyote often getting injured in slapstick fashion. Many of the items for these contrivances are mail-ordered from a variety of companies that are all named Acme.

One running gag involves the Coyote trying (in vain) to shield himself with a little parasol against a great falling boulder that is about to crush him. Another running gag involves the Coyote falling from a high cliff. After he goes over the edge, the rest of the scene, shot from a bird's-eye view, shows him falling into a canyon so deep, that his figure is eventually lost to sight. This is followed, a second or two later, by the rising of a dust cloud from the canyon floor as the Coyote hits.

The characters were created by animation director Chuck Jones and writer Michael Maltese in 1948 for Warner Bros., while the template for their adventures was the work of writer Michael Maltese. The characters star in a long-running series of theatrical cartoon shorts (the first 16 of which were written by Maltese) and occasional made-for-television cartoons. It was originally meant to parody chase cartoons like Tom and Jerry, but became popular in its own right.

The Coyote appears separately as an occasional antagonist of Bugs Bunny in five shorts from 1952 to 1963: Operation: Rabbit, To Hare Is Human, Rabbit's Feat, Compressed Hare, and Hare-Breadth Hurry. While he is generally silent in the Coyote-Road Runner shorts, he speaks with a refined accent in these solo outings (except for Hare-Breadth Hurry), beginning with 1952's Operation: Rabbit, introducing himself as "Wile E. Coyote—Genius", voiced with an upper-class accent by Mel Blanc. The Road Runner vocalizes only with a signature sound, "Beep, Beep", recorded by Paul Julian (although some viewers claim it sounds more like "meep meep"), and an accompanying "popping-cork" tongue noise.

To date, 49 cartoons have been made featuring these characters (including the four CGI shorts), the majority by Chuck Jones.

TV Guide included Wile E. Coyote in its 2013 list of "The 60 Nastiest Villains of All Time".

thanks wikipedia lel

He is a person who resembles Luigi, and he has a pink shirt and hat and red overalls. He is very muscular, and he had white gloves, and he is holding a plate with his left hand and a cup of brown liquid (probably coffee) in his right hand. The plate is white, and the cup is white with a pink heart on it. The person has big ears, and a brown moustache that seems to be uncombed. The person is smiling, but it's eyes are not visible. His hat is pink with a W on a white circular background in the middle of the hat. The background is pink and the overall buttons are yellow.

A thing.
I am really clueless to what avatar that is...
As far as I know, it's something from some sort of cartoon that I knew when I was younger, it's kinda familiar to me, but at the same time, I have no clue what it is.

At the time I am posting this, the above user's signature consists of Arthur Read from the children's television show Arthur, who is wearing a golden chain, a black collared shirt, a white jacket, and white-framed glasses. He is poised against a green and purple background with the caption "It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it."

i pink guy with a yellow mouth and two eyebrows that are kinda odd, and by the way his eyes are massive. he's wearing a green headband but has no hair. and is that an orange gummy bear at the bottom?

The avatar in question is a cartoon, bipedal moth with large, circular, bright magenta eyes, in the shape of an exaggerated insect eyes. His head is spherical and lavendar-colored, with a black stripe running through his head, he has purple mandibles at the end of his face, and his antennae is small and pointy with the same color as his face, like a real moth's. He wears a fluffy coat around his neck, and his body is primarily black and purple colored, with the purple being the region of his breast and abs. He has a muscular figure with ripped arms, and at the ends of those arms are sharp purple gloves, with five fingers in each hand. He is adorned with two pairs of gray wings, which enable him to fly. He has skinny legs the same color as his black body that help him walk.

here we have a sim , of the sims 4 variety.. hes got like the pointiest chin ive ever seen. wow. behind those cool ass sunglasses wth a yellow frame?and black shades is a rather smug lookin expression, maybe its not smug but im not sure im gooa at tellin that kinda stuff.. his eyebrows are like super thin. hes brown hair is slicked back and reaches about the back of his neck it seems. hes wearin a green and yellow and some white shirt wowie it lookin cool. cant tlel what the bg is but i think i can see a bit of the sky there? or is that a lamp or somethin? the lighting is more room lighting lookin though so im leanin towards the second one
i wonder what kinda long way can you describe mario and cappy just Looking somewhere

A mustached man with a mustache that looks like two circles, having a giant round nose, looking in the direction of opposite of the text next to it, he is wearing a cap with ires and is put against a gray background

The avatar is an unidentifiable creature with small, round ears at the top of its head. The creature has small pricks that look like eyes, very nervous-looking eyebrows, and uses square-shaped visual augmentative peripherals. It has nostrils a bit smaller than its eyes, and there's a small smile indicating the creature is having fun.

The creature is likely singing to a song given the attire mirrors that of rappers with its bright white coat that goes all the way to its wrists (where its hands are similar to human hands with five digits). It wears two gold necklaces as embellishment and perhaps to flaunt its credentials. It wears a black coat underneath its white coat, which the black coat also extends to its wrists.

There is italicized white text in black borders, in English, that reads "what you wear, it's how you wear it"

The creature is propped against a psychedelic background composed of aqua greens and magenta pink with 13 pink specks of various sizes scattered around.

nintendo's mario with an angry expression with his hands pointing upwards in expression of power. there is a wooden board in a diagonal position in the bottom left hand corner and he is on a black background.

A man of large stature who is wearing a costume, which includes pink eyes, a white scarf, muscular black belly and two pointed antennas on the head, the character is presented in a chibi style and is against a wall

a burly looking man who looks like hes made of reddish brown rocks, yet the eyes are very human .. he is set against an orange sunset or sunrise (??) backround with some clouds at the bottom. he is solemnly looking into the distance. what does he see..
also umm im so sorry if this is rude but youre not describing these with much detail at all which goes against the point of the thread......

Back