My favorite level in SM3DW Is Rolling Ride Run because I just like how everything is made out of blocks. (I also like the song!)
Yep. Nothing more fun than extreme chaotic war.
This post is bad and you should feel bad.none of them, it’s a bad game
agreedi personally feel like SMM2 took the least interesting aesthetics from 3D World since it had to adhere to the same types of level as the other themes, i'd have put Sprawling Savannah for grass theme, Fort Fire Bros. for castle theme, perhaps Shadow Play Alley for underground theme
Mabye Nintendo should make "Super Paper Mario 3D World" its the same thing exept that it has more dialogue and you get to see paper Rosalina for the first time and etc.agreed
i can't stop imagining how paper mario would work and a part of my will come to life inside if they do it
not exactly sure what you mean but you should check out my suggestion on what I think would be a good new paper mario game:Mabye Nintendo should make "Super Paper Mario 3D World" its the same thing exept that it has more dialogue and you get to see paper Rosalina for the first time and etc.
Well I have several ideas, and I have a hard time choosing between them because I'd love all of them so much, but if I were to do the one that I'd enjoy most, probably just a Paper Mario game as follows:
- Fresh story with interesting, unique, and original characters, including several partners, as well as some returning ones.
- Field gameplay which is basically like 3D Land/World but with some RPG elements mixed in (kind of like SPM but permanently in 3D and better executed). Battle system more or less what TTYD had but with a few tweaks e.g. I didn't really like the trash throwing thing, and Super guarding just got kind of boring as it didn't involve any strategy, it was just kind of practise but even with exceptional practise you'd almost inevitably fail sometimes. Look at impossible mode. I'd also like the option to turn the battle system off if you get me, since running around when you're doing stuff getting into a fight unintentionally can get a little frustrating. TTYD sort of had this with the Bump Strike (or whatever it was called) badge, but that only worked against enemies that were much weaker than you and was pretty hard to obtain in the first place. Obviously bosses would remain compulsory, but it'd be interesting to have a few which opt out of the turn based system. Brobot 1 in SPM was really creative in a way that TTYD's system couldn't replicate, sadly they just made it too easy.
- Music of various styles, all composed perfectly to fit the situation.
- Visual design - Color Splash looks amazing even though I've not played it myself. Doing this again would be great, but I'd also love for it to feel original in a way.
- On a side note, I'd love to see Mario as the final boss. We had Bowser, Peach, and Luigi, and it could have been him on the 3DS or Wii U but nooooo they went back to Bowser twice in a row, the first one doesn't even talk. Not sure how this would work out in the plot but the easiest way would be to have the main villain defeated and then hypnotise Mario to turn against his partners, you play as his partners to defeat him and free him from the curse and end the villain's villainy.
I get that my idea for the gameplay probably isn't entirely sound within the community which is why really I think Nintendo should just bring back what TTYD had as that's what most people would enjoy the most, but personally I'd be interested to see how this one would turn out, and I want originality.
Ok your idea is nice! I imagine that kind everything is made outta paper and the worlds are made our of arts and crafts.not exactly sure what you mean but you should check out my suggestion on what I think would be a good new paper mario game: