Artists Unite!

I know, right? Maybe he was walking past and fell in, or maybe Link pushed him in.

OR! He fell in off of Final Destination.

And he's hungry for potatoes. Luckily someone brought in a potato as fishing bait.

Woah, WHAT?

That's a potato? I thought it was a knot. That is one of the weirdest and best pictures I've ever seen.

It's because of an inside-joke LGM and I made about the Sims 4, how a potato can be used as bait to catch all kinds of...weird things.

Weird...? I'm not going to ask.

In other news, I changed my profile pic.

97CCC416403E0AD9FCAB275EED025DC3CEA6698C

LGM and I thought it was creepily funny to flatten and enlarge the size of random GTA V gangster heads so we made a picture out of it in Frantic Factory.

You make all these yourself?

Well, LGM and I posed the scene with models, but some of these we had to import in ourselves, such as the Sims humans and the Mario and Luigi in trunks. I say the only things I made 100% myself are the Protectors, specifically Redshift, Dark Light, Ultra Violet, and Ray Trace, though Bluminescence and Kontrast are mostly mine too, just have a kitbashed Baby Luigi head.

Wow!

@Elijah Guy, I assume you drew that on your phone? Me personally, I prefer to use pencil and paper.

@Elijah Guy, I would recommend colored pencils. Crayons can tend to color where you don't want, and you can (Somewhat) erase colored pencils.

I'd upload something here. Only I don't have anything to really upload... Well, I am working on drawing the entire opening of Ultimate, but since I sold my Switch, that was kind of put on halt.

I don't really have anything to do at the moment, so I'd like it if someone would request something for me to do. (Preferably Mario, LoZ, Kirby, or Smash, but anything's good.)

I don't really have anything to do at the moment, so I'd like it if someone would request something for me to do. (Preferably Mario, LoZ, Kirby, or Smash, but anything's good.)
Never mind this, I had a great idea for something to draw. It'll be on here in a few days, if all goes well...

Summer of Monsters drawing.jpg

Behold, King Crab Tick, Mega Beetle Bea, and Ultra Driller Jacky (I bought that one, and it's tied with two others for the most expensive skins I've ever bought. I dont regret it though) versus Streetwear Max and Surge! This is the loading screen of the current Brawl Stars event, Summer of Monsters! (Pardon the weird crease in the top left corner, I have no idea where that came from)

Last edited:
Magolor and Kirby.jpg

The battle between Kirby and the CROWNED ruler supreme! I also posted this in my rambles thread. Check that out! (I did this in like, ten-fifteen minutes with only one reference picture for Magolor and one for the sword. Very proud of that.)

Been wanting to do a drawing of Brawl Stars... give me some suggestions for that! (You can find pictures of all of the characters in the Brawl Stars Signups! thread in the Roleplay forum.)

Back