30 questions (a question a day) challenge

Again I have multiple choices... and I assume the question means beaten fully to any%...

imma say Super Paper Mario since looking at my spreasheet there isn't even a ton of games I've beaten to any% once, and that's the one I believe I've beaten the most times except maybe Minecraft but then you have a lot of grey areas over what counts as "legit survival"

Super Punch Out

I haven't kept count but the games I remember playing through a lot are Spore, Super Mario 64 DS, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I know all secrets all of the games have by heart.

Day 13: A game you've played more than five times

There's so many games that fit this. Paper Mario: TTYD, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario 64/DS, maybe Super Mario Galaxy, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, maybe Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Obviously I haven't kept an explicit count of each time i play through a game, but I've gone back to those games enough times that I feel reasonably confident in saying it's five or more. Oh, and these GBA SpongeBob games: Supersponge, Revenge of the Flying Dutchman, Battle for Bikini Bottom, The SpongeBob Movie. I would say the Mario Kart and Mario Maker games, but they don't really have a campaign so it doesn't feel fair, they're just games you can play anytime. I know I have only beaten SMM2's campaign once. But I do have over 5 clears in 100 Mario challenge in SMM1.

oh my god i dont know how i forgot but im pretty sure ive beaten harry potter and the prizoner of azkaban a fair amount of times.. except for the fact that i really only beat it like. twice and as a kid ive just done a ton of playthroughs that would just get to the part where you needa to the exams (near the end of the game) and stop right there. its a super short game
i did fully beat chamber of secrets a few more times than that (because its a better and more enjoyable game hehe) but as a kid it took me AGES to get to the later parts at all because first id get stuck at the polyjuice potion part for years, then the spongify challenge.. yea i sucked at video games back thten

Day 12: A game everyone should play.

Just to save time:
Firstly, there are the obvious answers of Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 64. I know there are few people who haven't played them but both are revolutionary games that had a heavy influence on not just future Mario games, but future video games in general.

Day 13: A game you've played more than 5 times.

See Day 12.

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper

1584648411020.png

My desktop wallpaper rotates but this was the one it was on when I snapped it, made by my sister. I love Garry's Mod.

Day 13: Any game I enjoyed, and even some I didn't enjoy. Playing a game more than 5 times feels like a rather small amount, and is rather easy to do.

Day 14: Bad Boss Brothers from Kirby Star Allies

Screenshot (330).png

On Xbox it's possible to set the background to an image saved on the console (when can I do this on Switch), so I currently have it set to the outside of Guntilda's Lair from Banjo-Kazooie. I'll post it later if I remember to as I don't have access to the console right now.

@Mr. Mr. Prosecutor Grubba It's a screenshot from Mario Party 7 years ago on the Balloonatic minigame. It's on MarioWiki.

I love it so much since my sister had a really hilarious memory of first playing the minigame (Wario's the loner and he loses), as it's one of the last minigames we unlocked. You can tell we had fun uploading the image. But it's now my desktop background, and it suits my personality of wanting to kill Wario.

This was one of my former phone wallpapers: Crate and Peril from Mario Party 6. It's also on MarioWiki.
EZxGmof.jpg

Oh and if we're doing other console wallpaper, I shared this too lol

eWeFsLU.jpg

No gaming wallpaper for me.

My phone wallpaper is just a simple image of the recently released FEH artwork for FE Fiora, because of course I'd put that to see everytime I open my phone.

As on my PC, this is the lock screen:
Greil-Mercenaries-1.jpg

I like the Greil Mercs. Well except for Shinon but I like the rest of them alright.

And my home screen is something BLoF made me and I still have it as a wallpaper to this day and I'm setting it as a badge of honor.
Screenshot (204).png

Thanks btw, BLoF.

Day 15 - Post a screenshot from the game you're playing right now.

03-18-20_10-25-23 PM.png

i should have bought that bird feeder far earlier.

Not playing any games right now.

Back