30 questions (a question a day) challenge

i forgot to say this in my previous message but this thread has seriously just been so much fun. i think especially because it was one question a day, rather than just answering them rapid fire! sure most of my answers were related to the same like 5 games but it was fun regardless.. would like to see something like that in the future

We had two threads similar to it in the past, so it's interesting to read through this one and the last ones to see how our opinions have changed or how they've stayed the same.

i forgot to say this in my previous message but this thread has seriously just been so much fun. i think especially because it was one question a day, rather than just answering them rapid fire! sure most of my answers were related to the same like 5 games but it was fun regardless.. would like to see something like that in the future
i agree

Day 16 - Can't really say for certain.
Day 17 - Fawful, Wilfre, Antasma, Bowser, Eggman, Ganondorf and many others.
Day 18 - A certain red guy that jumps, I'm sure you've heard of him.
Day 19 - [Insert picture of Petalburg or Stardew Valley here]
Day 20 - Platformers, Adventure, RPGs and many others.
Day 21 - First three Paper Marios and Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (DS).
Day 22 - Sticker Star.
Day 23 - I generally enjoy the cartoony style most modern Nintendo titles are currently rocking, Luigi's Mansion 3 currently looks the best graphically.
Day 24 - Many games could claim that spot.
Day 25 - After I finish Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, I'm probably going to do a playthrough of Donkey Kong 64 or Metroid Samus Returns next.
Day 26 - Again, can't really say for certain. I kinda have a fondness for that cheesy anime-styled voice acting a lot of games in the early 2000s and late 90s had.
Day 27 - A particular cutscene right before the final boss fight in TTYD that I gushed enough about in the past.
Day 28 - Nintendo EAD, SEGA, Capcom, AlphaDream (RIP), Intelligent Systems, SquareEnix, Konami (Specifically CLASSIC Konami), WayForward, GameFreak and many others.
Day 29 - Mario+Rabbids, initially anyways.
Day 30 - Super Mario Galaxy and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Back