Anyone remember Mixels?

Plankton

The one we don’t talk about
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
They were LEGO sets/TV series that ran from 2014 to 2017. Anyone remember these guys?

Nightmare Moon

Ah, my beloved subjects!
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
MiracleDinner
It rings a bell but other than that I have no recollection

Morpho Knight

Fluttering Dream Eater
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
YES!!!! I loved those things!!! Me and my brothers bought at least half of the total series! Which reminds me... was anyone else mad at LEGO for turning the magazine into a stinkin' app?

Plankton

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
YES!!!! I loved those things!!! Me and my brothers bought at least half of the total series! Which reminds me... was anyone else mad at LEGO for turning the magazine into a stinkin' app?
No. I have like a BUNCH of Mixels.

Morpho Knight

Fluttering Dream Eater
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Collected everyone from seasons 1-4 plus some scattered throughout. My brother FlippyTheNinja made a LEGO... Illuminati thing from Gravity Falls recently. (Don't tell me what it is, haven't gotten there in the series.

Plankton

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Collected everyone from seasons 1-4 plus some scattered throughout. My brother FlippyTheNinja made a LEGO... Illuminati thing from Gravity Falls recently. (Don't tell me what it is, haven't gotten there in the series.
hol up flippytheninja is your brother

Morpho Knight

Fluttering Dream Eater
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
...yes? Is that weird?

Morpho Knight

Fluttering Dream Eater
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
I sincerely think everything was better (And not just LEGO's!) from 2008-2015. Or maybe I'm just nostalgic.

Toadgamer

Certified frog enthusiast and GAMER apparently
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
I remember when they sometimes showed up in cartoon network. I dunno it kinda reminded me of skylanders and lego for some reason.