Anyone remember Mixels?

Toy Freddy

Bow before my mightiness!
They were LEGO sets/TV series that ran from 2014 to 2017. Anyone remember these guys?

Ran Mitake

Afterglow's Frontwoman
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
I know I bought a couple of them. Unfortunately, they’re inside a large container in my garage with all the other LEGOs, and it wouldn’t be worth the trouble to search for all the individual pieces.

Paper Magolor04726

Come to Jacky, get some smack-y!
YES!!!! I loved those things!!! Me and my brothers bought at least half of the total series! Which reminds me... was anyone else mad at LEGO for turning the magazine into a stinkin' app?

Toy Freddy

YES!!!! I loved those things!!! Me and my brothers bought at least half of the total series! Which reminds me... was anyone else mad at LEGO for turning the magazine into a stinkin' app?
No. I have like a BUNCH of Mixels.

Paper Magolor04726

Come to Jacky, get some smack-y!
Collected everyone from seasons 1-4 plus some scattered throughout. My brother FlippyTheNinja made a LEGO... Illuminati thing from Gravity Falls recently. (Don't tell me what it is, haven't gotten there in the series.

Toy Freddy

Collected everyone from seasons 1-4 plus some scattered throughout. My brother FlippyTheNinja made a LEGO... Illuminati thing from Gravity Falls recently. (Don't tell me what it is, haven't gotten there in the series.
hol up flippytheninja is your brother