What are the worst games on 3DS?

Oh man, if you thought the restrictions in London was bad enough, in Rio, you couldn't even use anyone that wasn't Mario, Sonic, or a Mii outside of like two events (e.g. can't use Luigi outside of Tabletop Tennis or 110m Hurdles). I could rip loose with that game just for that alone.

Oh man, if you thought the restrictions in London was bad enough, in Rio, you couldn't even use anyone that wasn't Mario, Sonic, or a Mii outside of like two events (e.g. can't use Luigi outside of Tabletop Tennis or 110m Hurdles). I could rip loose with that game just for that alone.
You said it. Despite having the most newcomers that would have made anybody impressed, they are still only restricted to 1 event each which takes away that excitement. It makes the Wii U version pretty impressive because it uses the standard 21 characters (that includes the Mii) plus the guests even if there are less of them.

Thank you for reading.

Ya think that's bad?
Pokémon Shuffle is just Candy Crush, but, worse.
Mainly because sane people would just play Pokémon Rumble World.

Ever Oasis, I probably played not even two minutes of the game and thought to myself, "damn, this seems real boring." and I never played it again.
Seems pretty interesting to me.
It may get better.
It's okay, though.

Back