Dr. Mario World

I assume we are getting DK and Diddy, Rosa and Luma in pairs, since there doesn't seem to be a set number of which characters are released, we might get our first alts in October due to Halloween
Alts is unlikely, but we might be getting a Halloween-themed event with staff tickets rewards.

Based on the pattern, we're getting World 7 second area in mid-September. Then Rosalina and Luma and World 8 (Galaxy themed) first area in the first week of October. World 8 second area in mid-October. DK and Diddy and World 9 (Jungle) in first week of November, etc.

And maybe there will be a Christmas-themed event.

got my grubby, greedy hands on this dr. baby luigi model and i am thoroughly loving it

1568067638506.png

So, uh, did this game just flat out not get a roster or level update this month?
Guess it's going the way of Miitomo and Yo-Kai Watch Wibble Wobble
When I see you responded to this topic, I thought that there are more content that I wasn't aware of.

Thank you for reading.

They ran through all of the data-mined pre-release characters, so it may be done after the Donkey Kong update.

ELfcUAsU4AI8_0x

Speak of the devil
And Dr. Kamek, as well.

Weird that there's also an unused text string for a Magikoopa assistant.

They ran through all of the data-mined pre-release characters, so it may be done after the Donkey Kong update.
Now that the game has confirmed to have more new doctors, I should mention that Dino Piranha and King Kaliente assistants are currently unused, and also a medal for a "Super Mario Galaxy" event.
109px-DMW-DinoPiranha.jpg
120px-DMW-SMGMedal.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my lol, they had to return Baby Rosalina as a doctor. Where's her partner, Dr. Pink Gold Peach and Dr. Metal Mario?

Reactions: zel
Just when I thought Baby Rosalina wasn't gonna make it in. Oh God, I despise Baby Rosalina a lot. She's the worst of the babies.

I wish I could like your comment 50 times. Baby Rosalina is not only my least favorite baby, she's my least favorite Mario character over all. I just... why does she exist? Rosalina has this whole tragic backstory about growing up and losing her family as she took off across the galaxy. I guess Mario Karting and becoming a doctor are part of her tragic backstory now. Maybe it's just me, but it kind of spoils one of the coolest aspects of her character. It's a shame. I love adult Rosalina.

I wish I could like your comment 50 times. Baby Rosalina is not only my least favorite baby, she's my least favorite Mario character over all. I just... why does she exist? Rosalina has this whole tragic backstory about growing up and losing her family as she took off across the galaxy. I guess Mario Karting and becoming a doctor are part of her tragic backstory now. Maybe it's just me, but it kind of spoils one of the coolest aspects of her character. It's a shame. I love adult Rosalina.
Yeah, Adult Rosalina is the best. Baby Rosalina sucks forever. Baby Peach and Baby Daisy are better than her.

I can't wait for Fire Mario to take up a separate character slot in the next Mario Kart. "Mario's pyromaniacal rival," they'll call him.

First it's Cat Peach and Tanooki Mario in Mario Kart 8 being separate. Now it's Dr. Fire Mario and Dr. Fire Peach in Dr. Mario World being separate from the original doctors. What has the world been coming up to? This is a waste of space. They should add Pauline rather than this. They should implement the customizable outfit feature from Mega Man Powered Up with Roll or Mario in Super Mario Odyssey. They should add that in the next Mario Kart game or hell any other Mario game.

It's gacha, guys, what else did you expect

I would've thought that Dr. Metal Mario is next, but I guess that would have to wait. Still, it's amazing that we still only have 2 Koopalings as doctors.

Glad that Kamek is a doctor, given how underrepresented he is (he's not even in Mario Kart, only being in the prototype at best).

Thank you for reading.

Gotta do something to try and get people to keep paying money without actually adding anything noteworthy.

Back