Dr. Mario World

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
I've read update patch notes in MarioWiki, and apparently I CAN unlock Dr. Baby Luigi if I beat World 7's special stage. I haven't played this game in ages but should I muscle through until I get him?

Infinite8

Kat is adorable. End of story.
I've read update patch notes in MarioWiki, and apparently I CAN unlock Dr. Baby Luigi if I beat World 7's special stage. I haven't played this game in ages but should I muscle through until I get him?
You need to unlock that world's special stage by achieving 3-stars in all stages in World 7 (40 normal stages, plus 3 challenge stages). It may be difficult to get through, but good luck...

Pokerninja2

Monty Mole
Dr. Fire Mario and Dr. Fire Peach perfectly summarizes why Dr. Mario World is one of the least grossing mobile games Nintendo has made. Grinding is nothing new to mobile games, but the fact there's nothing notable to grind to is the issue. And the fact almost all of the doctors are hard to obtain makes people less likely to want to play.

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
If they had the option to buy the doctor I want outright, I would have spent money on this game.

Infinite8

World 11's second area is released. And Dr. Fire Peach is the reward for completing the special stage.
EO9RSf2UYAE_4ws.jpeg

The game is not done yet. There is a pipe which usually leads to the next world.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Kinda funny seeing a Bowser world where your goal is to walk past the castle and not enter it at all.

Infinite8

Yes, there will be a World 12.

I wonder who will be the new doctor/s.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Oh hey look it's a basic and nifty world concept idea that has never appeared in any NSMB games.

That's really sad.

Infinite8

If they still continuing to add worlds, I want a city world, forest world (with pine trees, different to jungle world), and underwater world.

Striker Mario

🚛Practicing soccer in a sewage treatment plant
And no, Layer-Cake Desert doesn't count because it hardly used the dessert theme to it's advantage.
That, I remember l, was one of the saddest things I experienced in New Super Mario Bros. U. Like I was already tired of those same concepts and to have the game do nothing about it, well, the naming scheme turned out to be as lame as Super Mario World's.

Infinite8

Three new unreleased doctors have been extracted.
More Dr. Fire forms...
YoshiStand.jpg

And Dr. Nabbit, which is a great addition.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
Finally downloaded this game, and I think it's a pretty fine puzzler. I have thus far reached Level 49, and in VS I beaten 7 matches in a row and get to unlock a box, and I think it's lucky that I got a few Doctor Tokens even if it's not in a significant amount (since only 1 out of 9 has it, and I can only pick 3).

The toughest level is the one that unlocks Dr. Toad, since it requires knowledge of an advanced skill: dragging to the free spot even though there are blocks blocking the way.

Thank you for reading.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
Last edited: