Dr. Mario World

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
I've read update patch notes in MarioWiki, and apparently I CAN unlock Dr. Baby Luigi if I beat World 7's special stage. I haven't played this game in ages but should I muscle through until I get him?

Infinite8

Dry Bowser
I've read update patch notes in MarioWiki, and apparently I CAN unlock Dr. Baby Luigi if I beat World 7's special stage. I haven't played this game in ages but should I muscle through until I get him?
You need to unlock that world's special stage by achieving 3-stars in all stages in World 7 (40 normal stages, plus 3 challenge stages). It may be difficult to get through, but good luck...

Pokerninja2

Koopa Troopa
Dr. Fire Mario and Dr. Fire Peach perfectly summarizes why Dr. Mario World is one of the least grossing mobile games Nintendo has made. Grinding is nothing new to mobile games, but the fact there's nothing notable to grind to is the issue. And the fact almost all of the doctors are hard to obtain makes people less likely to want to play.

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
If they had the option to buy the doctor I want outright, I would have spent money on this game.