Post Smash screenshots.

Koops

Agony
Pronouns
He/They
MarioWiki
ManKoops
Just post whatever screenshot you might wanna share in here. Idk if a similar topic was made, but if not, here ya go.

Also I unlocked the doggo girl and she's great. The problems I had with Villager are fixed with her especially since the specials were something I wasn't fond of, but Isabelle has different specials, including the fishing rod, and her Smash attacks are just... mouaaah! And also if you thought Killager was bad enough...

Dvm3CNxUUAE2BKu

Though you CAN get such a screenshot in Ultimate, with all the enhanced camera controls.

No, it's a modded Wii camera.

I'm not sure you can do a screenshot this extreme in Ultimate though.

I thought I saw somewhere that you can actually see a huge portion of the track with the...

Oh nevermind, just noticed the fighters there in the background.

Dv7u2zLUcAAo2To

Might post one while I'm here. This one is too perfect.

Abe Lincoln except Toad said:
Still don't have an SD card so apologies for the bad quality.

That's ok! But if you have a Twitter or Facebook account, you can press "post" while viewing a screenshot on your Switch, and it'll get posted on Facebook/Twitter. That way, you can copy the inage's address and post it here!

First time I played Ultimate, I played as Ice Climbers. I was defeated on the third match but Popo was the only one left; so you could imagine my sadness when I see Popo crying alone on the victory screen.

Subvert to plant gang.

I also made a reaction image.

Yay

DxXQ3FsV4AAV73F

He looks like he's in pain.

dg29lf.jpg

From Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Donkey Kong's damage expression can be so hilarious sometimes.

Back