What characters would you like to see as DLC for Smash Bros?

Unexpected, huh? Let's take a look at some new, unexpected Kirby reps I'd like to see...

Ribbon - Practically 0% chance, unless Adeleine gets in (in which case Ribbon will basically become another Luma). But still, I can dream. She suspiciously lacks a Spirit, if that helps.

Gooey - 5%, I guess? Star Allies recently gave him his own moveset, so it's possible, but probably still not happening. If he can be even remotely expected for Smash, chances are he's not getting in.

Escargoon - Wow...a character with an even lower chance than Ribbon? Is that even possible? He hasn't even appeared in a video game (unless his cameo in Mass Attack counts), and he hasn't been relevant in the slightest since 2006. A solid 0% chance for him, unfortunately.

Magolor - Not exactly unexpected, I guess, but technically any Kirby character that isn't Bandana Dee qualifies as unexpected. Probably a 5% chance.

Waluigi - This list has been interrupted by WAAAAAAAAAAAH! You people who think I've been deconfirmed, think again! That's why I have a chance! I'm unexpected because everyone thinks I'm deconfirmed! So now I have a 100,000% chance! WAH HAH HAH!

Maxwell from ScribbleNauts! His arsenal? EVERYTHING. No seriously.

A trampoline? But of course.

A football? Sure thing.

A teapot? Why not?

A bazooka? Might as well.

A velociraptor? Could come in handy.

A dialysis machine? Pancake mix? Large hadron collider? Longcat? Tacgnol? A windmill? A tornado? A yacht? A Shoggoth? A certified public accountant? Silly bunny ears? A certified public accountant wearing silly bunny ears? A pink striped robot ninja wielding a huge glowing flame sword on top of a holy purple winged giganotosaurus?

What part of "everything" didn't you understand?

Write anything. Smash everything.

neither steve nor sans have been disconfirmed in any aspect, and bandanna waddle dee is only a spirit in the game which as far as i know doesnt hinder his chances

~ Geno - I'm not going to hold my breath on it, but you never know. (Waluigi or Fawful are equally as acceptable though.)
~ Tingle - Preferably with a Rosy Rupeeland or Balloon Trip of Love inspired move set.
~ Jill and Drill Dozer - Not sure if she got the assist trophy/spirit treatment or not, but it would be pretty sweet if we could get a third gear remix. Maybe it'll revitalize interest in the series so we can get a Drill Dozer 2.
~ Tails or Shadow - Or just a new Sonic rep in general.
~ Wilfre - What is more unexpected than a character from a hidden gem on the DS? (Haha... I can dream.)

FrostyPhoenix said:
~ Wilfre - What is more unexpected than a character from a hidden gem on the DS? (Haha... I can dream.)
if anyone from that game gets into smash, it should be crazy barks

I've recently started playing Rayman Adventures, a mobile game. But it made me think that Rayman would fit perfectly for Smash. If we could get another Ubisoft character, Assassin would fit. Crash Bandicoot could be in as well.

Snoadgamer said:
I've recently started playing Rayman Adventures, a mobile game. But it made me think that Rayman would fit perfectly for Smash. If we could get another Ubisoft character, Assassin would fit. Crash Bandicoot could be in as well.
They can go for Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad who would be an iconic Assassin's Creed character. He is literally what Simon Belmont is to Castlevania, a character that people can relate to and is well known.

in the hypothetical scenario Assassin's Creed gets a rep i think it'd be pretty neat to have various assassins as alts ala koopalings

NanoPhoenix said:
~ Geno - I'm not going to hold my breath on it, but you never know. (Waluigi or Fawful are equally as acceptable though.)

~ Tails or Shadow - Or just a new Sonic rep in general.
To me none of those for SM franchise sounds making good sense, considering both Mario's overrepresentation and their lack of acknowledgement comparing to other unpresented Mario-verse heroes/villains. If it comes true, it's less about acceptance but just more about appealing their huge fanbase.

Would they add a regular character as a 2nd representive of a 3rdparty franchise? I don't know. But all most cases I'm more willing to see new in-house or 3rdparty franchise than that option. Otherwise, suggesting SEGA to do their own new allstars game is usually more efficient.

Banjo Kazooie and Sora are my two most wanted characters. If one of them makes it in, I’ll be completely satisfied, if both make it in then...unless they continue the Everyone is Here trend, I don’t want another Smash game after this.

Minecraft Steve.
Idk I've gotten back into Minecraft lately, I think he could have a really unique moveset, and Microsoft and Nintendo have really been flaunting their partnerships lately, so I think he could be a likely addition.
Not holding my breath though.

Besides the obvious choice of Bandana Waddle Dee (who unfortunately probably won't get in), I'd love to see--ooh now, here's an unexpected one--Qbby. I mean, he's a relatively new IP with four games so far, and he could probably have a pretty interesting moveset. I say why not.

Me:BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO!

yeah I recently played Banjo Kazooie for the first time and really liked the game. Now I actually want Banjo to make it in.

Many people will raise Pitchforks and torches at me but...

Ephraim.

Ephraim. From Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Just about one of the badassest characters I know.

In my defense, he's a lance user.

Yeah, I have pipe dreams now.

Goddamnit IS, they bring us three Awakening characters, one from Fates and even Roy who the people say his stats ingame suck from a to this day Japan only game. But the one game that matters in the series doesn't get a rep.

Forde said:

Ephraim.

Ephraim. From Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Just about one of the badassest characters I know.

Goddangit IS, they bring us three Awakening characters, one from Fates and even Roy who the people say his stats ingame suck from a to this day Japan only game. But the one game that matters in the series doesn't get a rep.

We don’t need more anime characters

We need Groose from Skyward Sword

Sheriff Woody said:
Me:BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO! BANJO!

yeah I recently played Banjo Kazooie for the first time and really liked the game. Now I actually want Banjo to make it in.
congratulations

as for me, a lot of people say doomguy but tbh i think master chief would be a better selection

Sheriff Woody said:

Kazooie 8)

Forde said:

Ephraim.

Goddangit IS, they bring us three Awakening characters, one from Fates and even Roy who the people say his stats ingame suck from a to this day Japan only game. But the one game that matters in the series doesn't get a rep.
*Grabs pitchfork*

I'mma go out on a limb here and predict Dante (from the Devil May Cry series) for the next DLC character. Not one I'd LIKE to see, but if they want to keep the amount of jaw-drops that they've gotten already...Dante is a famous enough character that is sure to be a surprise to most.

As for those I'd like to see, I still think Steve from Minecraft could work. Not one I'm holding my breath for, considering Microsoft now has a rep in the form of Banjo, but still.

You got your SSB wishlist, I got mine.

Scorpion, Sora, Quote, Crono, Dante, Khajit, Geno, Tidus, Doomguy, Waluigi, Isaac, Pitfall Harry, Angry Bird, James Bond, Strong Bad, Goku, Yami Yugi, Charlie Brown, Chuck Norris, and a slice of pizza.

I am still playing FE8 now and I still want my boy Ephraim.

I mean if I wanted to go even more pipe dream I'd straight out say put Forde in there, but he's not a main character and only lords can participate in Smash apparently.

Back