Sonic the Hedgehog Movie

Well, I for one, am looking forward to the movie content that will be in the StF remake

EDIT: /s for sarcasm just in case somebody gets mad and yells at me

I wonder if the movie will try to set up a Sonic Cinematic Universe. That might be kind of neat, I'm not gonna lie.

It would be neat! Sonic has some great potential for film. Even if they're bad, it would be a cool experiment at the very least

Why? They're doing pretty fine for themselves right now, sure, their most recent game wasn't received well at all, but they clearly are still making enough money to stay afloat.

You seem really concerned about this movie-

Why?

It's going to be bad most likely, but it's not like it's the end of the world or anything

I feel like it will definitely be better than the Mario Bros. movie, it at least has a basic understanding of the source material

YoshiFlutterJump said:
HEROMARIO said:
It will go down as the movie to end all movies

The movie that is worse than Mario Bros. (Movie)
Bad as I expect it to be, to think it would be that level of bad seems unlikely.

Again, at least Eggman is mostly on model and Sonic resembles the character from the games

HEROMARIO said:
It will go down as the movie to end all movies

The movie that is worse than Mario Bros. (Movie)
There was a movie to end all movies and is worse than the Super Mario Bros film. It happened in July 28, 2017. It was animated. And it was by Sony Pictures Animation.

Back