Your most favorite and least favorite Mario girls.

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
This thread is about the Mario girls who you love the most and the Mario girls whom you love the least.
Here are my most favorite.
1. Peach
390px-Peach_MP100.png

Well, I have to say that I love Peach a lot because she is a hot, beautiful, kind, and compassionate lady. She deserves some love for what she does in the games she's playable in. I loved Peach's floating capability a lot because it makes platforming a complete non-issue. That shows her haters that she is not completely useless. In fact there are times in Super Mario Bros. 2 where Peach is indeed necessary such as in World 4 which is the Ice World which is damn near impossible as any other character. Peach needs respect. Sure, she may get kidnapped but whenever she is playable she is awesome. She is also very useful in some of the RPG games like Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars with some of her abilities like healing and whatnot.
2. Daisy
321px-Daisy_MP10.png

I love Daisy because she is a very cool character to play as in some of the games. I liked playing as her in Super Mario Run, mostly because of her double jump ability which was very useful. In fact, it also makes platforming a complete non-issue as well.

3. Rosalina
348px-Rosalina-MPTop100-Transparent.png

I have to say that I like Rosalina because she is pretty cool and unique. She is the watcher of the cosmos and the guardian of the Lumas. She has a cool story. The only problem is that people hate her because of her current voice. I think Rosalina could use a new voice actress to make her sound more awesome again.

4. Toadette
529px-Toadette_-_Mario_Party_10.png

All I can say is that she is the cutest Toad of them all. She's the best Toad ever. I love how she looks. She is totally awesome when compared to Yellow Toad. It's awesome that she was in Super Mario Run and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.
I am fine with Baby Peach, Pink Gold Peach, and Baby Daisy but I only have one least favorite Mario girl and that is Baby Rosalina.
546px-Baby_Rosalina-MK8.png

All have to say is that I think Baby Rosalina doesn't deserve to exist because she is a total disgrace to Rosalina. She doesn't even reflect Rosalina's own backstory in Super Mario Galaxy 1. Rosalina had red hair as a child. That is really stupid. I don't like her at all.

Favorites
1. Toadette
2. Rosalina
3. Baby Daisy
4. Baby Peach
5. Captain Syrup

Least Favorites
1. Baby Rosalina
2. Peach
3. Pauline

Pink Gold Peach
1. Pink Gold Peach

anything unlisted i'm ambivalent to

You don't say.

Gotta hit dat Bowz tho can't deny it.

On a more serious note Peach is best Mario waifu.

As for the other bitches...

Kersti
Starlow
Baby Daisy
Baby Rosalina
Pauline (is overrated tbh it's like you can just bring back any character in a main game and people go like "OOH HOLY SHAT LOOK IT'S X FROM X GAME")

And that's it.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
Favorites
1. Toadette
2. Rosalina
3. Baby Daisy
4. Baby Peach
5. Captain Syrup

Least Favorites
1. Baby Rosalina
2. Peach
3. Pauline

Pink Gold Peach
1. Pink Gold Peach

I'm glad to see that. :)

Obviously, I really like Baby Daisy. I also like Baby Peach, Birdo, Toadette, Dixie Kong, and even though I think she's pointless, I kind of like Tiara too. They're cute (yes, I think Birdo's cute). Daisy, Rosalina, Pauline, and Wendy O. Koopa are alright as well. On the other hand, I do not like Peach, Pink Gold Peach, or Baby Rosalina. The latter two because of how pointless they are and Peach because I find her annoying. Yeah I know, I like Baby Peach, but not adult Peach. I'm weird, I know.

Cheeze said:
Russian Baby Luigi said:
Favorites
1. Toadette
2. Rosalina
3. Baby Daisy
4. Baby Peach
5. Captain Syrup

Least Favorites
1. Baby Rosalina
2. Peach
3. Pauline

Pink Gold Peach
1. Pink Gold Peach

I'm glad to see that. :)

Obviously, I really like Baby Daisy. I also like Baby Peach, Birdo, Toadette, Dixie Kong, and even though I think she's pointless, I kind of like Tiara too. They're cute (yes, I think Birdo's cute). Daisy, Rosalina, Pauline, and Wendy O. Koopa are alright as well. On the other hand, I do not like Peach, Pink Gold Peach, or Baby Rosalina. The latter two because of how pointless they are and Peach because I find her annoying. Yeah I know, I like Baby Peach, but not adult Peach. I'm weird, I know.
I used to find Peach's Maaarrriiooo scream pretty annoying by Samantha Kelly. But my hate for Samantha Kelly died down. I still love Jen Taylor's Peach voice a lot more than Samantha Kelly's Peach voice. I still find Peach to be useful in the platformers with her floating capability. Peach looks hot and beautiful so that's the best way I can describe her.

Love:

Peach
Cackletta
Vivian
Tippi
Mimi
Pauline
Nastasia
Rosalina
Goombella
Kammy Koopa
Lady Bow
Shadow Queen

Like:

Toadette
Baby Peach
Princess Shroob
Ms. Mowz
Bombette
Luvbi

Indifferent:

Flurrie
Daisy
Baby Daisy
Starlow
Wendy O. Koopa

Dislike:

Kersti
Baby Rosalina
Pink Gold Peach

I like most of the Mario girls, the ones I can currently think of are (In no real order):
*Peach
*Daisy
*Rosalina
*Toadette
*Birdo
*Pauline
*Wendy
*Pom Pom
*Dixie Kong
*Candy Kong
*Hariet
*Madame Broode

The ones I particularly dislike are:
*Baby Peach
*Baby Daisy
*Baby Rosalina
*Pink Gold Peach

Everyone else I'm fairly neutral on.

- I guess Peach is my favorite, but that's not really saying much. Out of the games she's been in, I like her in Odyssey the most because what she does in the ending is a big part of why that ending is funny (sorry MarioxPeach shippers) and I like her alternate outfits in the postgame (plus her being involved in postgame at all is nice). I also like her design in Mario Party 2 for whatever reason so I might play as her fairly often after I finally finish that party I was playing with a friend...
- I like Rosalina's role in Galaxy, but I'm fairly indifferent to her in other games.
- I could see myself playing as Toadette on occasion in spin-offs and I appreciate her for being a female character that is very different from the princesses.
- I like Goombella from what I've seen of her, but I'd have to play TTYD for it to really count.
- I used to like Birdo and Wendy O. Koopa when I was younger, which was weird because young boys don't usually like the more traditionally girly characters. I still like Birdo a little bit, I guess.
-I dislike Baby Daisy, Baby Rosalina, and Pink Gold Peach for obvious reasons.

Overall, I'm pretty indifferent towards most of the Mario girls. As far as female characters go, I'm more of a fan of characters from other series (especially a certain character who's in my rotating avatar a lot when I have my default theme).

Czario said:
- I guess Peach is my favorite, but that's not really saying much. Out of the games she's been in, I like her in Odyssey the most because what she does in the ending is a big part of why that ending is funny (sorry MarioxPeach shippers) and I like her alternate outfits in the postgame (plus her being involved in postgame at all is nice). I also like her design in Mario Party 2 for whatever reason so I might play as her fairly often after I finally finish that party I was playing with a friend...

Are you kidding me, it was the most shockingest thing ever from Peach? I never would expect that out of her. Peach just breaks Mario's heart which is the biggest insult to Mario after what he has gone through all these years. On top of that Mario truly loves her from his heart and he deserved a greater reward that would've topped all the cakes and the kisses by being married to the girl who he truly loves from his heart and who he is truly worried about. Mario suffered so much pain and trials just save her. To add insult to injury, she also hijacks the Odyssey (out of curiosity) which is cold, even for her. It was utter disgrace. Sure she was right to get Mario and Bowser to stop being stupid but it must've hurt Mario a lot in the end, but I expected better from Mario. All I wanted was to have Mario knock Bowser out and Mario and Peach to kiss each other to tie the knot, that was how it was supposed to end. But no, it ended up being the most shocking and depressing ending ever in a video game.

Sure Peach does make up for it by giving him Power Moons and whatnot but that doesn't excuse what she did in the ending.
Despite that, I still continue to like Peach because of her looks.

Roll and Maria Renard said:
Czario said:

Are you kidding me, it was the most shockingest thing ever from Peach? I never would expect that out of her. Peach just breaks Mario's heart which is the biggest insult to Mario after what he has gone through all these years. On top of that Mario truly loves her from his heart and he deserved a greater reward that would've topped all the cakes and the kisses by being married to the girl who he truly loves from his heart and who he is truly worried about. Mario suffered so much pain and trials just save her. To add insult to injury, she also hijacks the Odyssey (out of curiosity) which is cold, even for her. It was utter disgrace. Sure she was right to get Mario and Bowser to stop being stupid but it must've hurt Mario a lot in the end, but I expected better from Mario. All I wanted was to have Mario knock Bowser out and Mario and Peach to kiss each other to tie the knot, that was how it was supposed to end. But no, it ended up being the most shocking and depressing ending ever in a video game.

Sure Peach does make up for it by giving him Power Moons and whatnot but that doesn't excuse what she did in the ending.
Despite that, I still continue to like Peach because of her looks.
I don't think it's meant to be taken so seriously. Mario and Bowser's behavior was rude, so you kinda can't blame Peach for being fed up. I don't think Mario's heart is broken because Peach didn't really reject Mario. She just was telling him to quit fighting over her with Bowser and being all "Pick me! Pick me!" in her face. She probably wanted to, ya know, get off the moon before considering something as important as marriage. Also, her hijacking the Odyssey doesn't strike me as cold, more like telling Mario to stop acting like a bumbling idiot and get on the ship. She wasn't really gonna leave him behind. Peach is acting as the sensible one here while Mario and Bowser are scrambling to push each other out of the way so Peach would pick them. And the important thing here is that Peach didn't say no to marrying Mario, just to ask her later at a better time. Who knows, maybe Peach just doesn't wanna get married yet and wants to wait a bit longer. The scene was supposed to be a humorous one, so I think you're reading into it too much.

W6kOitI.jpg
2. rosalina
3. vivian
4. daisy
5. peach
6. pauline
are there any others
7. toadette

Czario said:
As much as I strongly dislike Peach in some days and am aggressively indifferent to her in others, I think my little bumpty luscious plumber was being a bit too alacritous there so Peach did the right thing and rejected him.

Besides I like Mario single.

Princess Mario said:
Czario said:
As much as I strongly dislike Peach in some days and am aggressively indifferent to her in others, I think my little bumpty luscious plumber was being a bit too alacritous there so Peach did the right thing and rejected him.

Besides I like Mario single.
So you are against pairings/shipments like Mario X Peach, Mario X Rosalina and whatnot?

TBH I think it's best that they don't go too far with pairings officially. It allows us to have our own headcanons without going all-in for one ship while killing all others.

Maybe because all my ships are things Nintendo would never do in a million years, but I enjoy being able to interpret things how I want to.

Roll and Maria Renard said:
So you are against pairings/shipments like Mario X Peach, Mario X Rosalina and whatnot?
Mostly aggressively indifferent too. Art of Mario and Peach kissing makes me cringe somewhat. I like it more when they're friends. I'm not that fond or interested in pairings, fan or official to begin with. Seems like a waste of time to me.

Favourites:

Peach and Rosalina

Least favourites:

Pink Gold Peach and All the baby girls!!!

Toadette probably wins best, but I also like Rosalina and Peach.

I'm indifferent to Daisy and Pauline.

As for worst, people just use PGP and Baby Rosalina as crutches. They're not even real characters; they're roster padding for Mario Kart. In terms of actual characters, I dislike Starlow and Kersti. But I utterly despise Jojora, and she is the clear winner for worst.

Cheeze said:
Baby Daisy is today's featured article on the wiki! :D

That was done on purpose, wasn't it?

Nah, it's a coincidence. It rotates between the list, where I'll predict Baby Peach is the next one up. I don't even find Baby Daisy's article that great anyway.

Back