Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
because i need an outlet for my hype

tumblr_pa20q1h9401vwsb7wo1_500.jpg

same principle as the marioverse thread. go nuts

Everyone said:
*img*

This is one I've seen a lot, and it's actually one of the best out there.
As of now, the artist already started the "Ultimate" version (still WIP).
https://www.deviantart.com/quas-quas/art/R5-Super-Smash-Bros-Ultimate-750117034

Everyone said:
As for that one, Everyone is here... except the Ultimate newcomers tho.

*img 2*
Now "Everyone is here!"
tumblr_pawk975woS1qg3s1lo1_1280.jpg

(*he preferred not to change Link's appearance)

Oh, I also forgot this masterpiece of a video. Would be a crime to forget that.

Too bad it was just an April Fools prank. Video was posted on April the first of 2015. And it says in the end that it's coming 31st of June... yeah.

Nevertheless, great video.

I just came across this and couldn't resist to post it. It's that genius.

Dci4oqcWAAYbMyM.jpg

I guess that Mario at the upper right is just really confused if Paper Bowser, Paper Luigi, and Paper Peach are also their own characters.

comic_2015_stupidsmashcomic_falco-924x1024.png

Sometimes I realize the internet is that great place.

This is one of those times.

Edit: And naturally, Falco randomly shows up in my avatar as I post this.

Unpopular opinion: I dislike that whenever a character is not slated to be playable, there are depictions of mockery of that character. An example of a Smash 4 fanart would be one where Rosalina held a cup called "Daisy fans's tears" (I think it's called that) and drinking it smugly, while Daisy is crying. Yes certainly, the character is not playable, but there's no need to rub it in the faces of those who are disappointed. Maybe the environment in Smash encouraged it, I guess, but I didn't like it, even though the character might be somebody I'm not a fan of.

Anyway, back when Snake was playable in Brawl, this was a very notable piece of art:

slap_five_by_captainosaka.jpg

Also, surprised to see a lack of Brawl in the Family fanart, since that was very notable among Smash fans.

Thank you for reading.

tbf Brawl in the Family is drawn very crudely. I know the jokes sell more than the drawing quality, but still.

this one remains one of my favorites
tumblr_oe8ed5fqU11uintnzo1_r14_1280.png

tumblr_oe8ed5fqU11uintnzo2_r16_1280.png

tumblr_oe8ed5fqU11uintnzo3_r10_1280.png

Princess Mario said:
tbf Brawl in the Family is drawn very crudely. I know the jokes sell more than the drawing quality, but still.

It may have been crude, but the general online Smash fan knows about that comic which makes it quite well-known, despite the art style.

Anyway, since I brought up Brawl in the Family, I should bring up some samples from it:
2009-09-21-Smallbreak.jpg

2008-08-04-61-Olympics.jpg

2008-05-16-16-Wario.jpg

(I still remember the Wario one. If Waluigi were playable, I would have loved to see a variation of this)

Thank you for reading.

I apologise for yet another non-Ultimate Smash Bros. fanart, but I remember loving this one:
ymzwNfX.jpg

Funnily enough, all members made it in Smash in some form, but so far, only two of them are playable (Mega Man and Pac-man). Bomberman's not playable sadly, and Rayman's unknown though he's got a trophy in Smash for Wii U (I don't think he shows up in Smash for 3DS).

Thank you for reading.

ness_costume_by_music_missy-d2zydsi.jpg

Baby Luigi wearing the clothes of my Smash main.

It's such a freaking perfect fit.

Back