Most Notable Smash Bros. Fanart

I don't like Mewtwo with fur. I figured he'd have bare skin, like an embryo.

We'll see what he'll look like in the Detective Pikachu movie.

I mean who knows? He'll definitely be there!

I've taken it upon myself to share all of Raf Grassetti's work, and he's making it hard for me lol. He's cranking these out almost everyday.

Dw9mBpNU8AE9gfw

Pikachu. This may seem weird but IMO the Detective Pikachu version is better. This Pikachu is too skinny. I like the fluffy chubby boi in the movie.

DxC1DoFV4AEVXl5

Ridley. This beast looks...almost exactly like the Smash version honestly. Although I can tell he wanted a more humanoid look than pure dragon.

Bleh, humanoid Ridley is not good.

I'm sure Moldo doesn't mind me posting that instead of him doing it.

DxYOirGVYAAyIdt

That's Diddy but I do 't need to Orly myself.

DxxJ_Q9U0AAV1CE

Edit: Updating with the Yoshi render. One on hand, it looks like it should in real life... on the other hand though, something ticks me off...

Yoshi looks so cute! ;D

Also love how he made it a callback to the original intention of Yoshi being a Koopa - his saddle is a shell!
Although he made it Mario series instead of Yoshi series down in the corner.

Edit: oh, and by the way, we now know how would Kirby look like if he were to cross over with God of War.

DyFh_9fUYAEZEmY

So, characters who debuted before the 2000's?

That's cool.

My guess would be just characters/series that appeared in NES games because Yoshi is looking all weird in degenerate until 1990. ;) Diddy is straight up missing.

Oh yeah.

Should've noticed Pikachu was too, so I really could've found that out myself. Brain's too lazy to work though so thanks for pointing it out.

I noticed Daisy was missing, because of course I did.
Granted, I didn't notice that for a while because I was focused on raging at the Devil aka objectively the worst Assist Trophy.

They actually referenced Startropics.

Holy shit, they actually referenced Startropics.

If only Nintendo could do this in Smash itself.

This is good looking and all...

But... Pichu's ears kinda set me off...

They're not supposed to be like that.

Oh my god the realistic beak tho

Even though I kinda was aware his mouth was meant to be a beak, seeing a realistic beak on Dedede is a bit unnerving to me lol

Hey look, Mario and Kirby are my Garry's Mod ragdolls!

Back