Change the subject of this topic!

I don't have Splatoon 2 so I can't play good online :(

Now I can only play MK8 Deluxe online, and it's laggy!

I got an NES Classic at the Navy Exchange yesterday

And it's really good

My most used song on GameFAQs

I use this song the most on GameFAQs boards, it is my favourite song.

Re: Why do my farts smell like Avocados?

Lucario said:
*It was at that moment that Koops realized that there was no meaning to life.*

I'm fucking done!
Of course there's no meaning to life. So why should that mean that there won't eventually be one? Or rather, I should say, there is a meaning, and there isn't one at the same time.

The meaning of life is to give life meaning. Some would hear that phrase and imagine it to be pure folly. People of faith would probably give life a different meaning, while some would claim that there is no meaning to life at all, that we are all just dust in the wind.

The truth is that, yes, life doesn't have meaning, but it can do. The world is full of things yet to be done, places yet to be explored, loves yet to be kindled. Life's not something that finds you. You have to find life.

That's why life is hard. Because the meaning is not supposed to just be an answer to a question. It's supposed to be a challenge to discover. Life is short, but you'll always have time to give it meaning.

Sunshine on My Shoulders

So who else likes listening to the following song?

Simon Belmont is in Smash

Don't say Simon Belmont's trailer in Ultimate wasn't creepy. Plus, the Reaper FRICKIN KILLED LUIGI!!!!! :luigi:

Hello, and welcome to Turrican!

Be my guest! Another day, another try, but remember!

SHOOT! OR! DIE!

AHAHAHAHA

What is up with this new trend?

I'm seeing others have birthday hats on their avatars, what is with this trend?

Re: What is up with this new trend?

Every year on this forum, there's an event called the Mario Awards. Towards the end of it, there's a five hour long presentation showing the results of the polls held for the event. It's today this year, and in MarioBoards tradition everyone is putting a stock picture of a Party Hat on. If you want one, you can ask here.

I got an heirloom

Well my mother said that when I grew into role that she would give my late father's ring, and I grew into role.

Heh, for a second I thought you were calling me out.

This title attracted me.

My 16 Biggest Hits album by John Denver came in

At last, I got it I ordered it a week ago, but it has finally come.

I'm in the cone of Florence

I have been tracking Florence for the past few days. As of the latest advisory issued by the NHC, I'm in the cone. And if it hits me it will knock out power for weeks instead of the three and a half days like Matthew.

Back