Change the subject of this topic!

FawfulTheGreatPhotoshopper64

Now we know his secret bois.

Have funs.

Devil World is a pretty weird game

I mean you play as some sort of Proto Yoshi with wings on his head in a Pac-Man clone except you need the cross to eat the dots and the bible lets you shoot fire? I don't know, as a Christian myself, that sounds like, really awesome

Hurricane Michael

Hurricane Michael was predicted to be a category 3 at landfall, but it is a category 4. I wish anybody on these boards in Florida good luck. My thoughts and prayers are going to all of you in Florida.

The Beatles are dead :(

No, not talking about the band, but this thing right here: :buzzy:

Like honestly, they haven't appeared in the franchise for a really long while!

Actually...

Honoka's #6 Fan said:

They appeared in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (2017), where he was playable in Minion Quest mode. That was last year.

And if you're talking mainstream games, they appeared in New Super Mario Bros. U (2012), Super Mario Maker (2015), and Super Mario Run (2016).

Re: The Beatles?

Honoka's #6 Fan said:

If you weren't talking about the band, then why did you spell it Beatle instead of Beetle?

Even better, BEEDLE!

Really, this is what god should be called.

Tingle.

Hurt

Who else listens to this song by Johnny Cash?

Greedy

I want replies to my art thread but my anxiety is telling me not to post this because it seems needy and greedy. But I like hearing what people think of my concepts (feedback about my art techniques are fine, too, but I mainly like talking about my lore and stuff).
But yeah, there's this fight going on in my head "DON'T POST THIS IT'S UNATTRACTIVE AND BAD :eekdance:" "If you do not post this, you will not get feedback and happy brain chemicals that come with said feedback :posh:"

It's an ordeal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: It's OK bud.

J & Siph said:
I want replies to my art thread but my anxiety is telling me not to post this because it seems needy and greedy. But I like hearing what people think of my concepts (feedback about my art techniques are fine, too, but I mainly like talking about my lore and stuff).
But yeah, there's this fight going on in my head "DON'T POST THIS IT'S UNATTRACTIVE AND BAD :eekdance:" "If you do not post this, you will not get feedback and happy brain chemicals that come with said feedback :posh:"

It's an ordeal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, not to do with this, but thanks for the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯! I know have a place to copy it from.

Fun facts

Yo said:
Also, not to do with this, but thanks for the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯! I know have a place to copy it from.

Did you know that you can do that shrug emoji at any time on Discord by typing "/shrug"?

Also, did you know that the center character within it is actually Japanese katakana? Specifically, it's "tsu" (romaji) ツ. There's another similar character to it, "shi" (romaji) シ. You can tell the difference because of how the "eyes" are facing. The last character that isn't a typical character is ¯, and that's known as an "macron". Macrons are usually used in letters, such as the long 'o' in Ōkami, to indicate an extended vowel in Japanese romaji...or even in other languages, at that. See that line there? That's what it is.

While I don't know how you can type the macron by itself, the katakana is easy to do by turning on Japanese keyboard, switching to katakana, and typing "tsu" as you would normally.

It's really such a bummer

I can't get into Dangaronpa at all, I'm never for stuff in this genre but I really wish that I didn't have bad flackbacks to my old abusers whenever it is mentioned on the internet, which is a lot.

Re: WELP

Kokichi Oma said:
Yo said:

Did you know that you can do that shrug emoji at any time on Discord by typing "/shrug"?

Also, did you know that the center character within it is actually Japanese katakana? Specifically, it's "tsu" (romaji) ツ. There's another similar character to it, "shi" (romaji) シ. You can tell the difference because of how the "eyes" are facing. The last character that isn't a typical character is ¯, and that's known as an "macron". Macrons are usually used in letters, such as the long 'o' in Ōkami, to indicate an extended vowel in Japanese romaji...or even in other languages, at that. See that line there? That's what it is.

While I don't know how you can type the macron by itself, the katakana is easy to do by turning on Japanese keyboard, switching to katakana, and typing "tsu" as you would normally.

I'm not on Discord. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One year ago Miiverse ended

Exactly a year ago the mighty forum Miiverse ended.

Chapter 17 of Birthright

The chapter of that version of Fates is poorly written. Don't get me started on what happenes at the end.

Ya think this topic is dead.

Please think again.
A lame call and response for the reply title and the content of what isn't slashed out in this post.

Hi, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape! The super-strong waterproof tape! That can instantly patch, bond, seal, and repair! Flex tape is no ordinary tape; its triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. Leaky pipes can cause major damage, but Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly! Plus, Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive is so strong, it even works underwater! Now you can repair leaks in pools and spas in water without draining them! Flex Tape is perfect for marine, campers and RVs! Flex Tape is super strong, and once it's on, it holds on tight! And for emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps its grip, even in the toughest conditions! Big storms can cause big damage, but Flex Tape comes super wide, so you can easily patch large holes. To show the power of Flex Tape, I sawed this boat in half! And repaired it with only Flex Tape! Not only does Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive hold the boat together, but it creates a super strong water tight seal, so the inside is completely dry! Yee-doggy! Just cut, peel, stick and seal! Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Tape!

Back