Change the subject of this topic!

I need water.

Okie From Muskogee

Ah nothing like having a good time, a root beer at hand while listening to Okie From Muskogee by Merle Haggard.

Hurricane warning for my location

I was about to walk out of the door and I saw that my area where I live is under a hurricane warning. Farewell, I don't know when I'll be back.

Tropical Depression Florence's inpacts here

Florence is still going on, I'm in the outermost rainbands in Horry county, but there is a ton of lightning and my house is shaking, but it has been in worse storms than this.

Johnny Cash

I listen to Johnny Cash, he is one of the best country music singers.

JESUS CHRIST HE'S ALREADY AN ASSIST TROPHY YOU DUMBASSES!

oocl5qva95101.jpg

Also this is art.

I have no idea what is being looked up in that last page tho.

Forecast models on the remnants of Florence

The Euro model is saying the remnants of Florence could reform and even may strike us for the second time. I hope the model will be wrong since I don't want to experience what I've been through for a second time.

I am wating for the next Turrican

Damnit Factor 5, just make another Turrican already!

Yo, guys, why do pictures of power lines bring me so much peace

Those things can fall on me, cause electrocution, having shoes on them apparently means your in a neighborhood with gangs and they always crash when I want to watch my favorite shows

But dang, they are nifty

Hurricane Florence

The governor of my state (South Carolina) said damage from Hurricane Florence exceeds a billion dollars of damage. I dont want to see another storm named Florence in six years after what the Carolinas have been through. I hope they announce the retirement of that name next year. And no the effects of Florence is still going on, but it has dissipated a long time ago. The rivers here in South Carolina are still going up from all that rain in North Carolina.

WAAAH is going on?

Seems like EveryWAAAAAHne is finally here.

Re: Yo, FTG, nice computer setup. Exactly how many WAH figs do you have?

:D

I see a Wiimote, an XBox Controller, a SPM mouse-pad (awwwesome), and Super Mario Odyssey! Hot-dog!

Photoshop is a beautiful thing

Moldomré said:
I see a Wiimote, an XBox Controller, a SPM mouse-pad (awwwesome), and Super Mario Odyssey! Hot-dog!
These fortunately have not begun duplicating themselves in Photoshop :P (I only have one Wario and one Waluigi for real)

The Xbox controller is only for the computer, mostly used in Dolphin lol. Thanks!

Back