Change the subject of this topic!

Re: Keeping Games Civil

Never tell your password to anyone.

Smoldergeist Appreciation Topic

You shall go no further. I have placed a small ledge here, cower in fear of the mere thought of jumping up it!

The George Jones appreciation thread

Nothing like like listening to The Possum's music. He maintained Country music for almost sixty years.

Random Messages: Thread Edition

This reminds me of another forum that ran a thread called "Random Messages", but it appeared that it was ruined by a few people who had some beef with each other so the idea had to be put on hold. Thankfully it's more controlled to prevent such a thing from happening.

Thank you for reading.

LOOK WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

Plague Knight said:
Yes, I know that fooled nobody.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT FINALLY HAPPENED

Miiverse memories

I remember that topics in the NSLUC that said stuff like this: See my latest yeah. The 2015 update was terrible, 30 posts and comments per day I hated the post limit, on July 5th of the same year, I formed the Sharknado clan.

But Mario, Ridley's competiting! RIDLEY!!!

M3j7BDr.png

This is better than Brooklyn.

Awww, if only they used that death scream from Super Mario Galaxy's opening cutscene.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate roster

I'm surprised that ALL the veterans in the series is in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Kept ya waiting, huh?

Indeed. Truly is amazing that everyone made it back in, even Pichu... for some reason. (Maybe they'll give him a much needed buff that balances out the fact that he damages himself?)

I knew Snake would make it in Ultimate

Back when I was on Miiverse people said to me that Snake would never star in another Smash game and that was whem the ballot was out for Smash 4 in mid 2015. Well that announcement proved what I said in those days.

Dank Donk Coming To Switch

winstein said:
This reminds me of another forum that ran a thread called "Random Messages", but it appeared that it was ruined by a few people who had some beef with each other so the idea had to be put on hold. Thankfully it's more controlled to prevent such a thing from happening.

Hopefully that won't happen in this case. The nature of this is pretty random, but if things get out of control I'll try to put an end to it or report the thread to a mod. In the meantime, we can have our fun

Super Paper Mario is fucking trash.

Why the hell would Alpha Dream create such a fucking god-awful Mario Party game. Even Sticker Star is a better kart game than Super Mario 64 DS. Why was it even released on the Playstation 5 instead of the 4DS? It makes me so happy I'm beating my Wii U with a Waluigi doll. Why does everyone hate Bowser Jr. so much anyway? She's nothing but a metal Wittgenstein clone. You say Grodus is already yarn? Precisely. Now excuse me while I go watch Sheldon Plankton and bang my head against my keyboard at the same time. Good day ma'am.

Re: Forum games will be dead

You liek taters

Back