What was the last game you owned?

Mario Party 10

Does downloading a demo count? If so, I downloaded the one for Ever Oasis on 3DS. As for a real purchase, it was Mario Party DS on Wii U VC

New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe.

And yes, I bought it less than a week after buying Bomberman R. dang that game was really short. (Well it is more of a multiplayer game but still).

You'll love it by the time you finish it.

"Dumb Ways To Die 2" on my phone.

If you've never heard of that game series, it's kinda like WarioWare. You play microgames, but they're bloody and the characters are Mister Men-ish characters.

Minecraft on the Switch, I wanted to get BiS: DX but Walmart was sold out.
tumblr_mqp3n3dhN31rrftcdo1_500.gif

Maybe next month. :bowser:

Kingdom Hearts 3

Star fox 64 3d
are the 2 most recent additions to my gaming library

Decided to go ahead and grab Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards off the eShop, though it'll be sitting in my backlog until I finish Kirby's Return to Dream Land in a little while.

EDIT: My brother got Mario Kart 7 and Bowser's Inside Story DX for his birthday today!

Shovel Knight Treasure Trove

Holy crap I always wanted to get this game. I bought it with an eShop card and now it's downloading with the Smash Ultimate Fighter's Pass and the Captain Toad special episode.

Pokémon Moon.
Yep. I bought my first Pokémon game. Luckily I found it used for a cheap price. It was just on a fling, I had no intention on buying anything when I went into the store, but...

Freedom Planet (Switch).

Second time I've purchased this game (first being on my old Steam account) and I've finished it in one sitting.

Depends on your definition of "own". In terms of games in this household, my dad got Dead Space today.

In terms of games I actually own, I did a little Throwback Sunday last month and got Final Fantasy VIII and Chrono Cross, both on the PSX.

Grabbed the original Legend of Zelda and StarTropics today.

tX3RIQt.png
XWreVl5.png

--

Edit: Also got Stardew Valley (Switch), Photo Dojo (DSiWare) and Mario Clock (DSiWare)

Just got Paper Mario: Sticker Star from the eShop yesterday, but I'm not really able to play it until I get a new 3DS.

Also, my sister got Pokemon Y, so I'll be able to play that too, I guess.

Got Baba is You, Gunman Clive HD Collection and Steamworld Dig all on Switch the other day.

So on a whim, I have decided to get this game, because I know my cousin is going to arrive in the near future so I felt that it's a good time to do it, even if not necessarily the most ideal time. I thought the price is reasonable online when I last checked, so I got it. This is also a game that some people were basically asking if I have it, but I previously answered that I don't have it (which admittedly was an easy thing to answer to). Despite my misgiving with the game, I still eventually decide to get this game. So what's this game, you ask?

200px-SSB_Ultimate_box_art.png

(If you can't view this image, it's Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)

Thank you for reading.

Back