Favorite and least favorite Mario characters

Nah it was just some chocolate

Depends on my mood really. Both are shit though.

Favourites:
1. Toadette
2. Toad
3. Bowser Jr.
4. Yoshi
5. Rosalina
6. Mario
7. Luigi
8. Boo
9. Peach
10. Daisy

Least Favourites:
10. Toadsworth
9. Donkey Kong
8. Wario
7.Waluigi
6. Lakitu
5. Baby Mario
4. Baby Luigi
3. Baby Rosalina
2. Kersti
1. Pink Gold Peach

Favorites:
Peachette
Baby Peach
Wendy
Birdo
PinkGold Peach
Baby Rosalina
Dixie Kong
Peach
Pauline
Toad
Larry

Least Favorites:
Wario
Daisy
Waluigi
Baby Daisy
Funky Kong
Dry Bowser
Roy
All of the Mario alts from Mario Kart Tour

so i already posted here, but it was centuries ago, so i was a little timmy at the time. so im posting again

favorite: a lot of people here know me for liking toad. the reason i chose toad to be my favorite character is because he kinda feels like my spirit animal. i definitely see myself being that guy if i was in the maro universe. however i like luigi much more than i did back then now. he's in a way my favorite mario character. he's the character i ACTUALLY like and would legit love to meet in real life, mostly because of his character and the fact that i can actually kinda relate to him coz im kind of a coward myself actually........

my least favorite? i hate the babies from mario kart as much as the next guy, and i think they need to burn in the fiery pits of the underwhere, with baby rosalina being to me the worst one by far. most of them (at least baby mario and baby luigi actually had a role so theyre cool) were just made as a way to expand the mario kart roster without putting any thought into the characters, like why does it have to be babies of all things? those little fuckers aren't even supposed to be driving! even pink gold peach is better, and that's saying something.

In no particular order:

Best:
Bowser
Mario
Luigi
Metal Mario
Wario
Funky Kong
Tiny Kong
9 volt and 18 volt (WarioWare)
Metal Luigi
E. Gadd

Worst:
Penny (WarioWare Smoove Moves, cause it took me too many attempts to clear her challenge)
Honey Queen
Pink Gold Peach
Baby Peach, Rosalina and Daisy
Urchins
Dixie Kong
Rosalina
Them spiky puffer things from Yoshi's Island
Female Bowser
Miis (the ones that if I mention will get me an instant warning)

Back