Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

You can angle it to interrupt recoveries, so that's a good thing about it.

But it's pretty clunky to use so I end up mostly down b-ing instead. The stretching thing is so great. Especially when you pull it off in mid-air.

I think Piranha Plant's biggest flaw is that most of it's K.O. options are situational, and fairly predictable in those situations.

Nonetheless, Ptooie is fantastic projectile that's very versatile. It has edge guarding capabilities, and can cover approaches from the above, and if that fails you can follow up with throwing it to the side.

Oh and that back air as well.

It's god tier.

Have I ever mentioned also that Pichu's back air is also probably the best in the game?

Because it is the best in the game. Or at least in the way it's been useful to me.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a back air that isn't good.

Of course Little Mac is an exception.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
This kooky Smash speak for a midair backflip?
Nope. It's when you tilt the control stick back and hit A (or whichever button you use for standard punches and using items) while in the air.

Baby Luigi said:
You'd be hard-pressed to find a back air that isn't good.
Mr. Game & Watch's back aerial is a freaking TURTLE. That's all kinds of random and I love it.
My brother and I named the turtle Lance.

Piranha Plant still struggles with aerials IMO, it drops too quickly for it to really take advantage of its aerials. I really don't think third jump + recovery makes it broken, as great recoveries never really have been a breaking point for characters (Villager.... cough).

I saw a twitter joke about sonic's f-smash reaching all the way across final destination once, I didn't really get it.

I played against a Sonic online today, I get it now.

I discovered an amazing oversight online.

You know how there's a restriction on taunting online? Well, I went online as Dedede, tried pressing the taunt button, and it worked. Dedede started taunting. I knew that wasn't supposed to be possible, so I didn't taunt again because I didn't want to be reported and possibly banned, but man...how did they miss that?

what is even the point in the taunts online being restricted

Shygul said:
what is even the point in the taunts online being restricted
Taunt parties were everywhere and I guess those were a common complaint, but it didn't stop taunting all together as duck spam ("teabagging") just replaced up on the d pad.

I mean I teabag almost all the time when I get a kill on any of my brothers, so I see how that could be common.

Snow J said:
What's teabagging?

It's a tactic that originated in FPS's where players constantly and repeatedly duck on a dead player, so it's sorta like having a dick shoved in your face repeatedly.

https://www.giantbomb.com/tea-bagging/3015-142/

The smash equivalent is just crouching a lot so it's not really...teabagging?

Back