Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

tumblr_o5owr7WWd91rrftcdo1_500.png

I had a glitch kick me out of my game, no it isn't the game crashing Isabelle glitch as I haven't updated from the base version. I was there, playing Multi-Man Smash and in the middle of the game, it crashed for no reason. Uh I hate when the game crashes, the second time since getting the game for Christmas. :mad:

Could be either your update or that you got a faulty cartridge. That happens.

You can also do spirit battles with multiple players.

Sweet.

Is Smash the only game series (specifically Smash 4) from Nintendo where the patch notes are lacking in detail, since the fact that the 2.0 patch had it (at least for the fighters) is a cause for surprise? Even games like Mario Kart, Mario Tennis and Splatoon have detailed patch notes.

Thank you for reading.

For those wondering, Plant seems to be instantly unlocked if you play Adventure Mode
Guess he didn't get obliterated but was in hiding
Also, the Eevee and Pikachu spirits finally show up, classic mode is against new characters in Ultimate
Also, they have a Palutena's guidance, get ready for your PP history

>dedede nerfed

well, nice to know shitty characters can be nerfed if people whine hard enough because god forbid slow characters are actually useful

P L A N T G A N G

And... could it be? PATCH NOTES? ACTUAL PATCH NOTES! OH GOD BLESS YOU SAKURAI.

>Greninja and Dedede nerfed...

goddamnit. It is is mostly buff all around though, which is very welcome. Lot of landing lag changes.

His classic mode and Palutena's Guidance are really fun. Feel like Viridi was reading a template straight off of the wiki..

King Dedede said:
Oh yeah, Piranha Plant doesn't have a fighter spirit, further supporting the idea that spirits don't deconfirm DLC.
Play classic mode. I just got his.

Pink Cat said:
I wonder if anything been added to "Jack" and "Brave", as well anything else new added to data, we'll see once we get there
Oh I'm sure the dataminers are fast at work as we speak.

They're not put with the other Mario Fighter spirits but rather at the direct end of the list, I believe it's stock art from the NSMB series, I could get a screenshot if you want one

Pink Cat said:
They're not put with the other Mario Fighter spirits but rather at the direct end of the list, I believe it's stock art from the NSMB series, I could get a screenshot if you want one
But like, it still says that there's 1302 spirits, just like before the update. By any chance, do you know Piranha Plant's spirit number?

King Dedede said:
Pink Cat said:
But like, it still says that there's 1302 spirits, just like before the update. By any chance, do you know Piranha Plant's spirit number?
1303. Just clear classic mode it will appear.

Back