Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

This is a masterpiece. It beginning feels very welcomed for players, and the rest is too perfect for the character select screen.

Sad that he only uploaded the "short loop" version (which Nintendo didn't allow him to upload the "full loop"), because there is a triumphant key-change before looping back. That would spoil the surprise to everyone when they hear it in a clean version.

This is the other video that is a "full loop", but recorded at the demo station.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5EQFZDHB2s

I legitimately don't think I'm exaggerting when I saw that this is probably the best menu theme I've ever heard

So um... related to the blog post theory.

I just noticed that in any fighter page on the website whose fighter has already had a blog post, you can see that it's written right under the screenshots "Articles on this fighter".

dlPc6ar.jpg

What's so surprising, you ask? Well, take into consideration the fact that they used the plural. They said Articles, not Article. Which means potentially that some fighters may get more than one blog post, maybe to reveal some new info on them. But the point is, that would mean that the blog post theory might actually be false just because of this.

Tonight's blog update says Luigi uses his poltergust for his throws now, which is cool. More things to distance him from Mario and further represent his canon appearances.

Deku said:
Tonight's blog update says Luigi uses his poltergust for his throws now, which is cool. More things to distance him from Mario and further represent his canon appearances.

YES! Weegee is number 1! Never mind, Yoshi is number 1!

I wonder if his grab is new too, or if it's just an aesthetic thing with his poltergust only being in the throw animation. Cause if it's his grab and it's like Pac-Man, that's actually a pretty big nerf given his excellent grab game from SSB4.

Wellllll even if it's like Pac-Man's shoddy grab, he still has his far superior throws. What are Pac-Man's throws even good for?

Honestly I know so little about Pac-Man in the competitive environment that I can't say.

One other thing to note, Luigi apparently has his Luigi's Mansion 3 poltergust. That's likely why we hadn't seen anything on it.

That same poltergust was used in Simon's trailer though, keep that in mind.

Deku said:
Honestly I know so little about Pac-Man in the competitive environment that I can't say.
Funny, I seem to know that Pac-Man has a nonexistent grab and throw game. at least from what I've read from SmashWiki. Unlike Luigi, none of his throws have any utility. Luigi's most useless throw is his forward throw (honestly Mario and Luigi should just have a buffed forward throw), I'd imagine Pac-Man's throw game is like having ALL of his throws be like Luigi's forward throw.

Anyhow, I like the change. The more and more Luigi is changed, the better. Now... Luigi's down special... should be something else too.

While I don't play any of my Mains in any sort of competitive form, I can say that PAC-MAN's throws have some utility, just nowhere near enough to make has grab worth using 99% of the time.

That plank one or flailing one has got to go.

https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/sound/index.html

here's Lost Painting from Symphony of the Night

you did not see me accidentally put this in the wrong thread :mario:

Smasher said:
you did not see me accidentally put this in the wrong thread :mario:
You're right. I didn't see it. But now I want to.

Heads up, we may have a roster leak on our hands. Seems too good to be true but there's evidence going for it.

ex8MRkB.jpg

BPA9LsH.png

8ad4ff91-fd95-471e-8f6e-3e3a241ca7e1-jpeg.171453

If true, our newcomers are Isaac, Banjo, Geno, Chorus Kids, Mach Rider, Ken, and Shadow. It seems impossible but this leak has a lot in its favor

Those image leaks have to stop.

It's too much.

But I welcome these additions if they're true.

WAIT STILL NO BANDANA DEE?

Why do both real and fake images look like they are filmed/photographed with a potato?

Back