Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Nintendo posted the Wendy's College Tailgate Tour tweet, featuring new direct footage of Rainbow Cruise, Mute City SNES, and non-E3 demo characters.
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1055519359622410241

Also, mystery new item:
DqYt47LXcAYAXym.jpg

I think at this point I would be extremely shocked if this leak was fake with how much has piled up in favour of it.

I believe in a dumbass breaking NDA more than I believe in the existence of the 500+ iq super genius that created an ace attorney plot level backstory just to fuck with people for a few weeks.

If it is true, then I'm ok with that. I don't have Bandana Dee, but I was already given Isabelle, so ha!

The lack of Bandana Waddle Dee in the leak was pretty disappointing. But give me an Assist Trophy Select feature so I can beat up Nightmare as Star Rod Kirby whenever I want, and I'm perfectly fine without him.

Nightmare hasn't even been confirmed yet though.

In his place, we got Chef Kawasaki as another Kirby assist trophy.

Does that mean Nightmare is a boss now?

Lucario said:
Nightmare hasn't even been confirmed yet though.

In his place, we got Chef Kawasaki as another Kirby assist trophy.

Does that mean Nightmare is a boss now?
Wait...what did you say? Nightmare's not in yet? I was hoping that they were returning every Assist Trophy from the series (except those bumped up to playable), but maybe not. It would be great if he became a boss, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

I'm really late in commenting on this, but the fact that one of the key elements of this leak was related to promotional material for The Grinch of all things may very well make this the most entertaining leak ever, and if it is a hoax (not very likely at this point, but still) then the guy who did it is a mastermind.
Also, everyone talks about Simon, Mega Man and Pit reuniting from Captain N, but few people seem to remember that Alucard was on that show for an episode.
http://textsfromcastlevania.tumblr.com/post/151763269622/it-has-come-to-my-attention-that-some-people-have
Let me just give a warning that it may be too intense. This is not the Alucard you know.

YES! I'M ON FALL VACATION, AND THIS HAPPENS ON THURSDAY, AND... I WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH THIS LIVE!

YES! I WON'T GET SPOILED ON ANYTHING!!!

I'm ready for the Grinch himself to be confirmed playable

(Drunkenly cries to self while continuously wishing for Bren McGuire)

In other words though, I hope Spirits is a better story mode than Brawl (if it is a story mode anyways)

I hope Spirits is at least an Adventure Mode with Brawl-Style levels, but Melee's style of actually using game locations, along with not being marred by a generic realistic artstyle.
I'd also be fine if Spirits was The Great Maze stretched into being its own mode.

Back