Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

So I've played Banjo for a bit, but he feels too clunky for me to use as even a pocket character. Spiral Mountain is a good stage though with some good music picks (I love the Mad Monster Mansion remix), but I was hoping they would have had chosen more tracks

i still want a tetris stage, it would be fun and also it's russian

The problem with me everytime there's new spirits is the fact that since I have all the spirits in the base game, I need to get the event spirits before they go. Thankfully I got all the Tetriminos yesterday, and that was easier said than done.

So apparently the "coming November 2019" icon on Terry in the smash website got replaced with "coming soon". This could possibly mean he might arrive after 2 days or so.

Or just that since we're in November now they're not gonna mention November anymore.

After letting this simmer for several hours and browsing the evidence for and against this, it may not be modded, as Mii costumes haven't been able to get model replacements yet because there's some file size limitations. I'm personally skeptical after the Grinch Leak, but this still has merit. I just choose not to believe anything until it's officially revealed.

as Mii costumes haven't been able to get model replacements yet because there's some file size limitations

No. It's really easy to go under file size limitations since what you're doing is injecting mods into data.arc, and with the way the first mods go from the first tools, mods go for same size and under. As for limiting the data size for the Mii costumes, all the modder needs to do is to decrease poly count and decrease texture size. Mii costumes may also have compressed files that limit the total amount of colors you can make after compression, but it's still perfectly manageable.

Ooooooh a 45 minute long video? That's 20 minutes longer than the Banjo direct. I'm excited for what else could be here besides Terry and the announcement of the fifth character (Please be Sora). Hopefully the return of Smash Run, more Mii costumes (I'm thinking Steve from Minecraft), more music tracks for franchises already represented in Smash.

There won't be announcements for any character that wasn't revealed yet.

No female Terry costume :(
Not even a Mark of the Wolves costume :|
And no Metal Slug costumes for Mii Gunner D:

Tht was legit so fun to watch.

Sakurai explaining everything about all these things shown like a true fanboy. You can tell the guy had so much fun working on Terry. This is the passion I love to see in these kinds of things.

And just because of this I find this to be the best presentation ever done for this game.

Also the stage has walls. That's amazing, no more cheap kills!

Tht was legit so fun to watch.

Sakurai explaining everything about all these things shown like a true fanboy. You can tell the guy had so much fun working on Terry. This is the passion I love to see in these kinds of things.

And just because of this I find this to be the best presentation ever done for this game.

Also the stage has walls. That's amazing, no more cheap kills!

"Smash is only for good boys and girls" - Sakurai on why Mai couldn't even get a cameo

Good riddance that Mai isn't there, I hate her design.

I will say that it's pretty bullshit that Terry from a fighting franchise that's not as super well known as Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, and from a console that wasn't a top seller gets 50 music tracks, yet Banjo and Kazooie from a high selling game series from the N64 and is also well known for its music only gets 10, and not even Click Clock Woods or Vs. Gruntilda!

Both Fatal Fury and The King of Fighters are better than Mortal Kombat tho (as a franchise, not talking about the respective first games)
MK cloning their already cloned ninja model a zillion times, getting more and more desperate with its new gimmicks, and having that one movie that was basically an extended Power Rangers episode aren't helping it either.

Also Terry's handsome AF

Mortal Kombat pretty much psychologically mangled developers' minds as well as being plastered with ads like a Nascar race car, so I have little respect for it these days.

SSBU_Classic_Victory_Terry.png

Let's see, top of my head....Joe Higashi, Tung Fu Rue, Blue Mary, Ryo Sakazaki, Andy Bogard, Ryuji Yamazaki, Yuri Sakazaki, Iori Yagami, Athena Asamiya, King, Kyo Kusanagi, Billy Kane, Geese Howard, Rock Howard, Kim Kaphwan, Chang, Choi Bounge, and Ralf & Clark. Oh, and Terry Bogard, duh.

If you gave me a panorama of Mortal Kombat characters, it's be like "Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, red Scorpion, purple Scorpion, n00b Scorpion..."

Reactions: zel
Back