Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

#HeihachileakedforSmashUltimate

Which won't happen, but imagine how funny it would be if that fake leak actually turned out to be true and Heihachi was announced at EVO.

Everyone said:
#HeihachileakedforSmashUltimate

Which won't happen, but imagine how funny it would be if that fake leak actually turned out to be true and Heihachi was announced at EVO.

Those fake leaks are rampant these days, I see several fake leak threads on GameFAQs Ultimate board every day.

Eh, it's not more any rampant than in the Brawl days. As long as shitposting communities like 4chan exist, you'll have "fake" "leaks".

I do believe they had some legit leaks in during Brawl tho.

Lucario, Wolf and Sonic were revealed via leaks, I believe [size=6pt]but I don't have this much knowledge in the Brawl days leaks so correct me if I'm wrong... I'm sure about Lucario and Wolf tho

Everyone said:
I do believe they had some legit leaks in during Brawl tho.

Lucario, Wolf and Sonic were revealed via leaks, I believe [size=6pt]but I don't have this much knowledge in the Brawl days leaks so correct me if I'm wrong... I'm sure about Lucario and Wolf tho

As someone who was there in the thick of the Sonic for Brawl stuff. I can confirm there was someone who a week or two ago before the announcement said in the very Sonic support thread on Smashboards that Sonic would be revealed on Wednesday, October 10th in 2007. And indeed it happened.

I don't know as much with Wolf and Lucario. But yeah.

Brawl's roster leaked shortly before release, just like Smash 4. People ridiculed the leak roster and the guy who leaked. They scoffed at the idea of Mewtwo being cut and Wolf getting in over Krystal. Most of the hate was directed at R.O.B., which resulted in this famous image:
992.jpg

People were baffled by the idea that R.O.B. would get in and a huge fan request like Ridley wouldn't. Lo and behold the game releases and the leak is true.

Wow.

The salt is real.

But basically that could mean that any fake leak that doesn't go beyond the boundaries of possiblecan be true.

But there's too many that contradict themselves and therefore you can't really trust anyone.

They key is that the roster leaks that happened for Brawl and Smash 4 both occurred very close to the release date. Any leak this early on is almost 99.9% fake. I'm sure Ultimate's roster will leak, but it may not be 'till two weeks before release.

The Gematsu leak is the only leak from early in the pre-release cycle that ended up being true, and even some of that info was outdated. Jury's still out on the rumor that mentioned Simon Belmont.

Deku said:
Most of the hate was directed at R.O.B., which resulted in this famous image:
*img*

People were baffled by the idea that R.O.B. would get in and a huge fan request like Ridley wouldn't. Lo and behold the game releases and the leak is true.
There still seems be a lot of hate towards R.O.B., with him being a popular choice for a character who should be cut before everyone was confirmed to be playable in Smash Ultimate.

tumblr_pafsgogIAE1rfehe0o6_1280.jpg

Is it safe to assume that Dark Pit will have the same final Smash from Smash 4? I mean Zelda and Sheik's were changed so his is now the only one where "an arrow pierces through the enemies". Just makes sense to keep it now.

Dunno, they can't be arsed to change Mario's, I don't see why Dark Pit's would be changed.

BAH GAWD THAT KILLED HIM!!!

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, HE WAS SMASHED IN HALF!!!!

Also I want Snake's tuxedo as an alt costume.

There is unknowns about the 4 unlockables from the original will be starters in Ultimate as SmashWiki just put the availability on the those fighters unknown. If I was forced to unlock all the characters including said original 4 unlockable characters from the original, I will be pissed off since I have little experience with them aside from my only win with Link in For Fun. But I think the Miis will be starters so I can play as George Jones (When I say that I can play as George Jones it refers to my Mii of him.)

"In the right hands of the right players, there really is no need to buff the puff"

Johnny Five said:
I'm a bit offput by the fact that the official website has no favicon. Unless it's just my computer. Just a nitpick :P
Smash 4 website has a Smash logo as the favicon, while Brawl website has no favicon. Just saying.

The only problem with Jigglypuff in Sm4sh, is that Screen/Star K.O.s aren’t guaranteed, making rest much worse than it should be.

Solid Snake said:
The only problem with Jigglypuff in Sm4sh, is that Screen/Star K.O.s aren’t guaranteed, making rest much worse than it should be.
That's part of it yes, but she still has awful ground speed, abysmal range, terrible survivabilty made worse be rage, and next to no KO options.

But well in the end it should all come down to skill. A skilled Puff player should be able to play her no problem.

But I guess you do have a point in that she objectively is one of the worst characters.

Not against characters like Bayonetta and Cloud who are so good and with really easy kills. Yes, a pro player with Jigglypuff will beat a newbie trying out Sheik for the first time, but if the players are of comparable skill, there's no way in hell that Puff is going to win.

I had a dream last night about this game. Ninten made it as an echo to Ness, K. Rool made it and I was screaming with joy when Banjo and Kazooie made it in...then I woke up and said “Damn it!”

Back