Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

it's pronounced tingle you uncultured swines

The least boring of the bunch.

Thanos said:
it's pronounced tingle you uncultured swines
Honestly Zelda's overdo for a new character but with Young Link coming back and half the Zelda cast getting redesigned, it seems unlikely. I'd love Impa but her only chance is probably as a Sheik echo, which I'd be fine with but if Zelda gets a unique newcomer then Tingle is the most likely. Skull Kid would be cool but I just don't see it happening.

this has nothing to do with anything but i dont get the update schedule for the smash blog

Weasel said:
this has nothing to do with anything but i dont get the update schedule for the smash blog

For the most part yeah, the Smash Blog is mainly just recycling stuff we got at E3. Pic of the Days in Smash 4 sometimes had completely useless stuff (Close-up of Luigi's nose for example) but we usually had some kind of new thing on

I'm starting to feel this game's information drop will be the slowest it will be since Melee. And when we do get information we'll get it in bunches or at least a big newcomer trailer at the end and/or at the beginning of general directs.

I'm even thinking we may not get anything new at all this month and we'll simply have to wait until a Direct in August for anything.

It's at least better then literally knowing nothing prior to E3. But by now we're already running out of things to talk about. So we're no doubt going to be hungry for more information heh.

If they were to add another oddball character choice like they’ve been doing since Melee with Mr. Game and Watch, R.O.B., Wii Fit Trainer and Duck Hunt, it would be...

Bubsy for his infamy
AVGN for having a couple games and how much he impacted the Internet with game reviewing (in particular Nintendo)

Nintendo Labo for many kinds of creativity with its use of cardboard (probably this game’s Mr. Game and Watch)

Of all these, I’d say Labo is most likely.

I do kind of feel like that this time there really shouldn't be any character that's too out of the blue in this one. Maybe a character that is severely underestimated (Ex: A Pokemon newcomer that isn't Decidueye for example). But not a total WTF on the level of Wii Fit Trainer. With lack of newcomer spots as it is, I do feel all the choices this time are going to be relatively popular choices one way or another. Even if they're not THE top choices. (Which speaking of which I think as long as K. Rool is one of them, it will be all fine and dandy in terms of how the fanbase receives Ultimate's newcomer choices. All signs point to him doing real well in the ballot, so this really SHOULD be his big shot.)

https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/sound/index.html

Mega Man 4 Medley is this week's new music

Gamefreak75 said:
Yup, that definitely sounds like it's done in the Sonic Adventure style.

you could totally put the dive man section over metal harbor and it would be perfect

https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/1017227109541076992

Ridley, Inkling and Wolf are coming to the Super Smash Bros. series of #amiibo! These amiibo will arrive 12/7 and will retail for $15.99. Looking for an original Super Smash Bros. amiibo? Many of these will also be re-released starting later this year and will be $12.99.

Ridley, Inkling, and Wolf to be released when Smash releases. I understand the extra $3 for Ridley because he's a big boi, but the extra $3 for Inkling and Wolf is super lame.

Watch them understock them so you can't have them anyway :^)

The only figures I'm missing from the original line is Marth, Wii Fit, Ike, Shulk, Olimar, Grenina and Bowser Jr, I don't have Wario, Rosalina, DDD and Meta or any of the Player 2 figures but I have figures of them already. I'm also gonna skip the Daisy figure unless she does something different
Also, no more Amazon exclusives, I'm not giving that site the time of day till they stop mistreating their workers despite the CEO being super rich

What if Sakurai added Waluigi as an assist trophy because he knew people make reaction videos and he did it for his own pleasure, then took him out as an assist trophy and actually made him playable? I know...I’m just reaching.

So, if any of ya are interested, there is going to be recording of a new Smash tournament along with an Aces one, doubt they'll show anything not already seen at E3 since it seems to be the same build, but hey, it could be fun just to watch

Back