Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

now that I think of it, I'll probably have problems controlling steve
It'll definitely take some getting used to, but I think he'll be fine.

i mean i remember not liking to use hero back when he was released but now i find him really fun because i learned about his mechanics more, and that's definitely gonna happen with steve if we're being real

Hero is amazing in 8 player smash especially if he pulls off a I think it's called Magical Burst? The move that eats up all your MP?

Question: When starting up the game for the first time, is the spirit you automatically receive always primary, always support, or can it randomly be either one?

i think my first one was great tiger from punch out and that one is a primary spirit. more responses would help! i think there was a thread on the boards about what your first spirit was though

I'd unironically be happy if Jonesy from Fortnite got in. It was funny seeing how salty people were when Steve got in but could you imagine how HILARIOUS it would be watching the reactions of these Smash players screaming and crying about a Fortnite rep?

not sure ive said it on here before but so so many people will be mad over fortnite in smash. everyone will go ballistic and i simply will not wanna hear of smash discussion ever again

What a perfect opportunity for damage control.

I know it's likely a coincidence anyway.

I'd be so lmao if it turns out it's a rep from Blizzard such as Tracer. What a perfect time for that.

i honestly really dont want anything from fnaf because it would. literally be terrible for my friend. Like No Joke

Back