Your avatar vs the avatar above you; who will win?

I could imagine Bandana Waddle Dee standing somewhat of a chance against a Wilfre without the aid the giant scorpion.

I don't even know what that is. But I'm assuming it's not something you can just fight with a stainless steel waterbottle (J's weapon), a flashlight (Siph's weapon), and basic hand-to-hand combat. Would an HP-draining attack work? Because Siph has a move that siphons an opponent's HP to me.

J-Yoshi64 said:
I don't even know what that is. But I'm assuming it's not something you can just fight with a stainless steel waterbottle (J's weapon), a flashlight (Siph's weapon), and basic hand-to-hand combat. Would an HP-draining attack work? Because Siph has a move that siphons an opponent's HP to me.

It's Wilfre from Drawn to life, physical attacks technically can harm him but getting to him is usually somewhat of a hassle since he levitates.

*gets kidnapped and poked until the boo seeps out of the nose*

Probably! But I rather make friends and lasagna, not enemies!

Of course Mario would win, but he'd rather not pick on those that are weaker than him.

Plague Knight may be one of the harder bosses in his game, but Mario's been doing this for more than 30 years. Mario wins.

Due to Mario being a dancer on turtles...

Oh wait, am I a turtle? I guess any thing with a shell counts though, turtle or not.

So Mario wins as long as he doesn’t commit the mistake of throwing me at a wall.

Back