Your avatar vs the avatar above you; who will win?

Are the Shy Guys actually that small? Seriously, I could fit one in my hand.

neither of them would probably manage to deal major damage, due to buzzy's shell and luka's size. its a draw

DEATH BATTLE!!WADDLE DEE VS WIFU! WHO WILL WIN AND WHO WILL LOSE?

both

Spears, huh? I've dealt with Goombas and Shy Guys with spears. You, no threat.

The Entire Galactic Empire said:
Koops said:
Neptune I don’t blame your creativity, but sometimes, you gotta give variation to your battle style. Like I don’t know put the entire galactic empire in a line and make them charge with lightsabers at their opponent.

For example, instead of using a mini gun like usual, I will this time kick Bandana Waddle Dee in the face. However it may have the side-effect of him crying and then his mom will be coming for me, so do it safe.
but i am giving it variation tho

did you not see the post where i said individually most of them would get their asses kicked?

or the one where i suggested that he could get a bomb into the thermal exhaust?

that's more than enough variation for a game that was probably not invented to have every possible outcome thought out

My bad then.

Anyway, your racket seems to be able to deflect projectiles back at me, so I won’t do that. Instead, I better throw fruits as projectiles.

It won't do you any good in a tennis match. Love - fifteen!

Tennis rackets aren't spears! Try again!

Well going by both Wilfre fights in Drawn to Life and Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (DS), he isn't a physical fighter and relies mostly on his lackeys/magic during fights. Mario might have some trouble fending off Wilfre's scorpion with only a tennis racket, but I'd imagine that a flaming tennis ball to the face will still do quite some damage to it. Wilfre's tridents however do pose a potential hazard to breaking the racket though, so that might be something worth dodging as opposed to parrying. As for Wilfre's cloud throne, as long as Mario keeps moving and remains mindful of Wilfre's attacks he should be fine.

oh man joe gatto ain't gonna be able to do shit against wilfre if he's walking around like a vampire all the time

somewhat. not as strong as some of the other members in the kpop band, but certainly strong.

Mine (John Denver) would win, no contest.

I haven't finished Plague of Shadows, but I'd imagine that Plague Knight might have more of a advantage over Wilfre given that his arsenal has more variety.

Back