Your avatar vs the avatar above you; who will win?

individually i think tingle would actually put up a fight against a lot of the officers in the empire

the only ones he would have trouble with are Palpatine and Vader, who could easily kill him with the force

however, against some of the other officers, tingle might actually win

I can't defeat the Galactic Empire with just a spear! I can't even defeat General Hux with it!

One thing’s sure, you must remember that Isabelle has fruits.

They heal or something like that.

I'll just pop all your balloons with my tennis balls.

I can use my spear as a racket! But Mario is better at tennis than BWD (Bandanna Waddle Dee). So you win.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Aaaaah you're so cute! We surrender!

Woah that sig scared me! Nice job on it though!

Wait it’s that thread!

Quick! Use your mini gun, Isabelle! You gotta break his spear again!

What?! No! She’s destabilized by that new sig of JYoshi’s!

I’m losing!

Well... crap.

You win, unless the death star is so idiotically designed as to allow Plague Knight to sneak around and chuck a few bombs into the exhaust port.

Plague Knight said:
You win, unless the death star is so idiotically designed as to allow Plague Knight to sneak around and chuck a few bombs into the exhaust port.
...weeeeeelllllll......

Neptune I don’t blame your creativity, but sometimes, you gotta give variation to your battle style. Like I don’t know put the entire galactic empire in a line and make them charge with lightsabers at their opponent.

For example, instead of using a mini gun like usual, I will this time kick Bandana Waddle Dee in the face. However it may have the side-effect of him crying and then his mom will be coming for me, so do it safe.

We refuse to fight Isabelle in a battle. How about a race instead? Or a Minigame? Isabelle can team up with her mayor to level the playing field.

Seems like you brought company. I'll be with that cube, you can pair with that Yoshi. But I still don't think you'll stand a chance against me.

Koops said:
Neptune I don’t blame your creativity, but sometimes, you gotta give variation to your battle style. Like I don’t know put the entire galactic empire in a line and make them charge with lightsabers at their opponent.

For example, instead of using a mini gun like usual, I will this time kick Bandana Waddle Dee in the face. However it may have the side-effect of him crying and then his mom will be coming for me, so do it safe.
but i am giving it variation tho

did you not see the post where i said individually most of them would get their asses kicked?

or the one where i suggested that he could get a bomb into the thermal exhaust?

that's more than enough variation for a game that was probably not invented to have every possible outcome thought out

Back