Mario Kart Tour

Tanooki Mario and the Tanooki Buggy will obviously be featured, very likely as regular as every item has at least a regular driver. The real question at this point is who will be the second Super Leaf driver? We can guess someone from SM3DW, as they're relatively easy to port and they don't require remaking from scratch, but still this leaves us with 4 possibilities.

I genuinely won't be surprised if it's Tanooki Peach

Tanooki Rosalina is briefly shown in that trailer with other animal-based drivers like Cat Peach, Baby Mario (Koala), and Nabbit. This pattern likely indicates that they'll all appear in a special pipe.

… A Furry Pipe maybe? 😳😳😳😳👀👀👀🐹🐹🐹

Could've gone with Transylvania instead of London (since, you know, vampires and stuff), but I guess anything in-between the Alps and the Caspian Sea is just a huge void that's not worth portraying in media.

I got Tanooki Mario from a free pipe?

H

O

W

This is still a thing I'm doing. How are you?
Seriously though, where is that Black Turbo Yoshi? The Blue one was eventually added, but the black one is still MIA even though Black Yoshi was added more than a year ago… the Birdos are more careful about the fashion of a fully-matched kart, as they always were released with a color-matched Turbo Birdo!

What is the new alt supposed to be.. Yellow Pit Crew? So unnecessary lol. Nintendo be like "Look, we did something!"

Gonna have to go with Toadette team. I actually like Toad better since Toadette is kind of annoying, but Toadette's team has Peach and Peach never loses. Nah, it's actually because I like the characters on Toadette's team better, but I kind of wish that Peach and Daisy weren't teamed together.

Chromebook claims to be able to play android games now, but last time I tried MKT on it the resolution was completely squished in the center of the screen, and I mean totally flattened! :thwomp:

Back