Mario Kart Tour

A man shrouded in mystery. We are only given a glimpse of his majestic traits, like swimming in tennis courts, ballet, and breakdancing while driving

He needs a solo game, like Wario World or Warioware, but more in line with his personality. Perhaps Waluigi's Carnival?

Waluigi Romance (visual novel), but everyone's Waluigi.

indeed, Waluigi's Dating Game. You either play as Waluigi or Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Pauline, and etc.

According to the retweet thing, Team Bowser is currently more popular, we gotta band together and show them the power of the future ruler of Kongo Bongo

According to the retweet thing, Team Bowser is currently more popular, we gotta band together and show them the power of the future ruler of Kongo Bongo

I'm on Team Kongo Bongo because Yoshi is. Wherever the Yosh goes, I go. :yoshi:

Generally, take these popularity contests as they are, popularity contests, even disreagrding with the possibility of hackers, the only view matters is yours in the end, it's meant to be fun, don't take them too seriously

One day till Bowser vs Kong! Godzilla vs Kong! This time I am with the banana king.

Everything has memes, because it's popular. Even Wario has memes.

Wario isn't as memed anywhere near as much as Waluigi is. Waluigi is memed because the joke is that it's Waluigi and that nobody actually likes him as a character.

Well, with no new drivers and courses, this is clearly a tour for the developers to space things out while they work on other content. I wonder why they had two tours with completely new courses back to back, is the next tour going to be another high-profile one?

By the way, we have plenty of new regular drivers too, with Nabbit, Dixie Kong and Penguin Luigi. The only new driver yet to become regular at this point is Captain Toad.

TEAM DK is losing. No surprise there. Oh well at least I get to be Yoshi.

Generally, take these popularity contests as they are, popularity contests, even disreagrding with the possibility of hackers, the only view matters is yours in the end, it's meant to be fun, don't take them too seriously
yeah whats the prize anyhow? The losing siders can still complete the token shop

Basically, they're combining the removed Daily Challenges with the Daily Login bonuses of the standard tours, with random rewards except for the rubies. Since those bonuses aren't particularly worthy - 100 Coins, points boost tickets, 3 item tickets - I don't expect the new random bonuses to be particularly worthwhile either: even just 1 ruby would be enough to be on par with the previous bonuses…

One thing that irks me is when they use the exact same track (not a remix) more than once in the same tour. I.E. Ninja Hideaway appeared in various cups.

Back