Mario Kart Tour

Well, that's interesting, so far the New folder only contained city courses. The layout goes the extra mile too imo, with those three settings (village, industrial/mining area, gift box mountain) and that downhill slope with a half-pipe at the top.

Also Reindeer Yoshi💚 and a mysterious green alt with a Santa hat (another Bowser Jr. alt?).

Reindeer Yoshi will be mine this year! So swearth I before the Star Spirits! ;)

I'm proud of my boys. What if we got Wario (Bad Santa)?

image0.jpg

Last edited:
But how else am I gonna use my Mario congrats Luigi in Mario Power Tennis?

Also I feel Bowser's just that Santa that would steal the cookies and milk and put black liquorice in the stockings ;p

I'd expect him to go full Grinch and just steal everyone's presents and leave them with nothing.

Then Mario has to put it all back and save Christmas.

You know like that one episode of the SMW cartoon.

Meanwhile, Mario won the Mario vs. Luigi Tour 61 to 39. Which means my team lost. Well. Good game to anyone playing on the Mario team.

I was Team Mario, so I won. ;)

Bowser Claus is awesome! :D

Honestly, can't see Santa Bowser missing the chance of punishing the naughty kids. And if someone complains about the received coal... you don't want to be on the receiving end of a fire breath when you're holding coal, do you?

Honestly, can't see Santa Bowser missing the chance of punishing the naughty kids. And if someone complains about the received coal... you don't want to be on the receiving end of a fire breath when you're holding coal, do you?

Reverse.

"naughty get presents, nice get coal." :bowser:

Always pick Tream Mario or grab a Mario character, its Mario Kart afterall. ;)

Go Team Mario! I do think that Luigi is the better character, but Team Mario had many of my favorite characters while Team Luigi only had a few of my favorites (Peachette, Wendy, Explorer Toadette).

I'm happy for everyone who wanted a Bowser alt, but I'll probably be saving my rubies this tour. Santa Bowser doesn't seem very useful for the ranked cups because I already have Halloween Peach and Captain Toad for Merry Mountain, and he's not even a top shelf character for Merry Mountain T.

Well, unless you're saving for an alt you know they're coming or you don't have any ruby left and you'd need to pay real money, which is something I think you should not do on this game, never skip Coin Box drivers.

Coin Box is by far the best special item in ranked cups, giving you almost Frenzy-like points out of a single use, so you need as much Coin Box coverage as possible.

The only reason I skipped the Coin Box special pipe was because of Reindeer Yoshi next week, if I get him I'll immediately pull the Santa Bowser pipe.

Last edited:
Welp, I just lost a large amount of rubies because Santa Bowser didn't want to show up and he was one of the last 10 items in the pipe. Now I'm down to 129 rubies. I hope it was worth it.

Welp, I just lost a large amount of rubies because Santa Bowser didn't want to show up and he was one of the last 10 items in the pipe. Now I'm down to 129 rubies. I hope it was worth it.

I hate when that happens. For me I keep getting Gold Pipes that spit out a character or kart I already have.

Got Yoshi (Reindeer) within the first 10 fires. So, I also decided to go for Bowser (Santa). That was 50 fires, bringing me down to 48 tries left (I had the two freebies on it; the pipe 2 had no freebies on it) In either case, I still have over 300 rubies because I hardly use them. Oh. And when I was going for Bowser (Santa), I also got two new characters who were both Birdo.

Got Yoshi (Reindeer) within the first 10 fires. So, I also decided to go for Bowser (Santa). That was 50 fires, bringing me down to 48 tries left (I had the two freebies on it; the pipe 2 had no freebies on it) In either case, I still have over 300 rubies because I hardly use them. Oh. And when I was going for Bowser (Santa), I also got two new characters who were both Birdo.

You have major Luck, I keep getting high end duplicates of what I already have. I want Reindeer Yoshi so bad, but I reckon I won't end up getting him this Winter Tour (just like last year's). I am blessed at getting high end gliders and karts, but less so on characters.

I wish White Yoshi was going to be a paywall exclusive for this month.

Heh, getting Black Yoshi from the Throwback Drivers Pipe was quite the conundrum - I literally had to get second place in a ranked cup to get him -, I'm not sure if I want another paywalled Yoshi, a Super eventually given in the Token Shop will do for me.

Speaking of Yoshi, I was doing a screenshot session also for the super half-pipe and ended up with this, Merry Mountain is able to salvage even awkward camera angles I'd say...
Immagine PNG 44.png

Heh, getting Black Yoshi from the Throwback Drivers Pipe was quite the conundrum - I literally had to get second place in a ranked cup to get him -, I'm not sure if I want another paywalled Yoshi, a Super eventually given in the Token Shop will do for me.

Speaking of Yoshi, I was doing a screenshot session also for the super half-pipe and ended up with this, Merry Mountain is able to salvage even awkward camera angles I'd say...
View attachment 8493

What do you mean getting second place to get Black Yoshi? Does doing certsin cups ensure a better pull in the pipes?

Back