Mario Tennis Aces

GLA for Mario Tennis.

J — Pony Disguise said:
Who was the guy that was showcased in that one MTA commercial? He and Mario signed the screen.
Rafael Nadal.
What I have said earlier that he would be the unexpected playable character.

What would be his trick and special shots?

For this month, I have won 2 tournaments so far (but that's all I am playing for the month), which surprised me. The first one is won using Diddy Kong, while the second is won with Dry Bones. I think I like Dry Bones because he's not bad as far as Tricky characters go.

Thank you for reading.

You know I wonder who the last character is?

I mean datminers said that’s Dry Bowser and Baby Mario were in it so maybe it’s just those 2?

I’m certain we’ll find out soon maybe this week or the next

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate must have influenced this new playable character, and so Petey Piranha is not the only playable plant in this game...

Introducing Fire Piranha Plant!

fire-piranha-plant-656x369.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Goddamn, I think we'll still get Dry Bowser in July.

https://twitter.com/MarioTennisClub/status/1133903301118967812

Baby Mario, y u no show

I really hope we could get two new characters again, because if there are really only two new characters and Dry Bowser is the final new character, that would leave a corner in the character select that is blank.

Thank you for reading.

thats. def weird but im willing to accept it
me on discord said:
now that we have 4654156 random mario enemies playable whens cappy. when is my boy allowed to be playable in spinoffs

Still crossing my fingers for Rex. Not just for Aces, but for ANYTHING really.

Striker Luigi said:
Heck frick shoot dang darn :-\

Yea man I know how much you wanted Shaq.

Being serious though, I really wish Nintendo would start putting Dry Bowser in the day 1 game, that way they would stop having him to fall back on and make them either bring back better characters (Baby M & L) or create new ones (K. Rool dangit)

King Boo could be a possible future character in this game.

Back