Mario Tennis Aces

Including Baby Luigi?

I don't think Mario Tennis Aces is worth your investment then. I think you're better off sticking with those games.

Do the smart thing and wait (in my opinion).

Luma is coming back as a playable character, though! Lumas need more love in general <3

Well Pauline, only took them 30 years to add you into a spin off.

ThatGuy62 said:
When's Boom Boom?

Congrats

YoshiGo99 said:
I have a feeling they will try and make Pauline mainstream like they did with Rosalina.

She already is? She's in Donkey Kong and Super Mario Odyssey.

Here's hoping Baby Mario in the future. If they can add Pauline, they can certainly do so with Baby Mario. Oh and maybe more settings too!?

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Here's hoping Baby Mario in the future. If they can add Pauline, they can certainly do so with Baby Mario. Oh and maybe more settings too!?
Well, they re-added Luma so I'd say it's possible for them to bring back Baby Mario.

+Baby Luigi

Baby Mario is Camelot's baby! They can't neglect him.

Well, his current design and voice pretty much is, and his appearance in Mario Tennis 64 is why he got into Mario Kart: Double Dash and eventually a regular who became a fan-favorite of mine...

so yes camelot, add this highly important Mario character pleaze

Hey! Luma and Boom Boom! Guy's getting the spotlight he needs after Pom Pom got to join Mario Party by herself.

Oh hey, look Pauline actually has a Tennis outfit that looks like a tennis outfit more than any other female character.

I can finally have a Peach/Daisy VS Rosalina/Pauline doubles match!
(goodbye Toadette)
*heavy breathing*

And also Peach (Technical), Daisy (All-around), Rosalina (Tricky), Pauline (Speedy).
All we need is a Powerful type and Defensive type female human characters.

I was about to suggest Madame Broode for power, Honey Queen for Defensive but...human characters.

Considering the series we're in, we're not going to get established, fat, lumbering, wacky female characters any time soon. That's a shame too, because female humans could do with better body diversity. Probably a reason Madame Broode and Honey Queen stand out to me I guess.

So...let's make Wapeach. :^) Make her fat and generally unattractive with a rude personality and she'll be appealing and interesting to me, standing out among the other female humans.

Back