Mario Tennis Aces

If we get Pauline (even if i honestly am not excited for her) or any character that's more close to home like Baby Mario or Shy Guy, then i'll be happier.

Considering they hardly did stuff from scratch for this one i will consider that they would have time to make models for many unlockeable characters.

On the voice acting note, part of me wants them to use different clips in the final game, but they probably wont

However i still hope to hear more of Kerri Kane as Rosalina since , judging by the screenshots there are several new animations for the characters and im positive that , as long as Rosalina gets animations with Lumas around, she will get her echo-y voice that i like so much.

Alex95 said:
Can't have a 100+ character tennis tournament! ...Can we?
I’m not sure if you played it, but Mario Golf: World Tour had 30-character golf tournaments. The majority of the characters (like Thwomp, Whomp, Bullet Bill, Koopa Troopa, and Monty Mole) weren’t even playable; you just saw their names on the Story Mode leaderboard. I’m sure they could do something similar for Aces; I found that very interesting in the aforementioned game.

I would have loved to see Thwomp actually hit a golf ball, though.

Hey, as long as you’ve seen a Thwomp ride a bike, you’ve seen him do anything.

Can’t believe I’m constantly bringing up that minigame now.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Oh trust me i know why he is calling me out specifically.

Either way , to adress this to the ending point , i will just say that it's a bit much of a complain. My signature has been this banner with these 2 Rosalina gifs for a while now, so it's beyond me why you have suddenly a problem with it or why you say ''Swiftie knows what she's doing and I don't like it.''

Im staying on topic, and you should too, end of the discussion.

1. I'm not targeting you specifically. You're not the only one here with distracting gifs. It's just that yours in particular is the worst offender because of how distracting it is.

2. No, you're not staying on topic. You never do, especially on GameFAQs where you always pick fights with people for the sake of attention. Don't try to act all innocent on one forum while being miserable on another.

I have decided to take my time for a while and reflect about my wrongs , so by that i won't add fuel to your fire.

I'll just let the mods handle you, im not taking this any longer. It's way too ridiculous, just look at what you decide to pick a fight for , a simple gif ... dear lord.

Swiftie_Luma said:
I have decided to take my time for a while and reflect about my wrongs , so by that i won't add fuel to your fire.

I'll just let the mods handle you, im not taking this any longer. It's way too ridiculous, just look at what you decide to pick a fight for , a simple gif ... dear lord.

Taking your time to reflect on your wrongs. You haven't changed on GameFAQs, that's for sure, so you're lying.

It amazes me that you're able to get away with crappy behavior not only there, but here too. When will people wake up and realize you're not welcome on sites like this?

I guess this site's biased towards Swiftie too.

"Don't show users' signatures." box checked. In before I have to do the same for avatars. Allowing users to insert animated pictures in sigs and avatars was a huge mistake.

Cheeze said:
"Don't show users' signatures." box checked.
Well, that's a win-win for both. :)

Back to topic.

Would the "final" roster (with additional character rewards) be as big with 30 playable characters? Open had 25, including the Yoshis.

Yoshi's dont count because there's literally no effort into making them work.

Open has in the base 16 characters, the rest of them are clones or mii's , so they dont matter.

So far we do know of 16 characters, and the most likely case is that 4 remain so it can be a total of 20.

more than 20 is already high expectations and we all know Nintendo doesn't deliver lately, being completely real.

I wonder if there will be a DK court. I doubt it. There's a huge lack of DK content in these Mario spinoffs as of late.

Koopaul said:
There's a huge lack of content in these Mario spinoffs as of late.

I apologize for "fixing" your post

Princess Mario said:
Koopaul said:
There's a huge lack of content in these Mario spinoffs as of late.

I apologize for "fixing" your post

I don't think you should apologize because you're right. Meanwhile Nintendo thinks it's okay to include garbage like PGP and Baby Rosalina, snubbing characters like Birdo and Diddy Kong.

Filling in for the resident Daisy-lover, and we have the showcase of the third and final batch of characters: https://nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/173077333277/mario-tennis-aces-are-you-a-speedster-or-a

tumblr_inline_p7emu9rQZv1uftrnv_1280.png

tumblr_inline_p7emu96XTX1uftrnv_1280.png

tumblr_inline_p7en5oDlbC1uftrnv_1280.png

tumblr_inline_p7en5xMtUW1uftrnv_1280.png

Thank you for reading.

They really seem to be putting in effort in the intros/outros of the characters now.
Ultra Smash almost seems like a tech demo at this point.

tumblr_inline_p7eag7VXBz1uftrnv_500.gif

Rosalina floats with dignity and grace , and reaches the ball like a beautiful dolphin.

I'm vey pleased with that.

Also I'm noticing they are updating the character banners in the back ::eyes::

It really makes me wonder how much they will update from this point compared to the las test trailer.

ThatGuy62 said:
They really seem to be putting in effort in the intros/outros of the characters now.
Ultra Smash almost seems like a tech demo at this point.
All they need is a cinematic intro, like in most Mario sports games in the GameCube-Wii era.

There's possibility for more content that we expect ...

im judging by the simple fact that the lastest trailer had stuff and these screenshots have many details ''updated''-

Rosalina's banner used to be the MKWii render, but now its the newest render.

Please update the voices as well! I know you want to Camelot (and they need to somehow do it because of the new animations)

please

So far:
3 All-Round
2 Technical
4 Power
2 Defensive
2 Speed
2 Tricky

Spike is unknown
Koopa Troopa is Speed-type, so that makes it 3 Speed characters (but that may change).

And for other characters from previous games whom are yet to be playable (besides Yoshi colours from Open):
All-Round - none
Technical - Shy Guy, Paratroopa, Luma, Baby Luigi
Power - Petey
Defensive - Wiggler, Dry Bowser
Speed - Diddy Kong, Birdo, Baby Mario
Tricky - Fly Guy, Baby Peach

Back