New Mario movie in the works

Fart jokes are probably Wario territory.

Hmmm I am curious about casting choices... but who isn't?

Princess Mario said:
Fart jokes are probably Wario territory.

Hmmm I am curious about casting choices... but who isn't?

I can see the credits now:

Mario - Charles Martinet
Luigi - Charles Martinet
Wario - Charles Martinet
Waluigi - Charles Martinet
Toadsworth - Charles Martinet

You missed two

Baby Mario: Charles Martinet
Baby Luigi: Charles Martinet

Plus

Peach: Sam Kelly
Toad: Sam Kelly
Toadette: Sam Kelly

i will pay to see this movie day one if martinet voices an entire movie

Shygul said:
i will pay to see this movie day one if martinet voices an entire movie

Being the narrator would also be quite neat. He did a great job in Runner2 and Runner3 as a narrator.

Thank you for reading.

Lucario said:
Well that's good. At least we know it won't suck too much

It'll probably be more faithful to the source material than last time but dude seriously thought the plot to star fox zero was some revolutionary shit worth hyping up

And that "last time" involved hookers, ceiling penis, tiny-headed reptilian abominations, Great Menu Publications, Mario being afraid of heights, and John Leguizamo. So, not exactly a high bar for being more faithful.

419.jpg

I would like to see this in CGI. Make it happen, Nintendo.

You know people always say Peach in this comic was great for her proactiveness and while it is certainly entertaining to watch it does remind me of why it's generally a bad thing for leaders of nations to be on the "frontlines" so to speak.

Well, Peach is in a more of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. Maybe this was Peach's new approach to things, to try to be more... assertive :P. Too bad that didn't work so she stopped after that.

yea ive heard of that rumor before and id be so happy if it were real since i love mario adventures..
and i just realised weve known of the movie for 2 years but we Still dont know anything about it!! dangit

I just bought and read the Super Mario Adventures several weeks ago! What a good read, I'd be happy with a movie adaptation of it, as long as they fix it up a little bit (eg#1. removing that salesman guy).

I like obscure characters that never got a chance to break out so I'm down to see original characters from that comic come back here.

I was thinking earlier about how Peach's royal court might be portrayed and I gotta say, I really hope Toadsworth is there. He'd be such an entertaining character to see in an animated film with his frantic obsession with keeping Peach safe and I can just see his British accent making for great scenes and dialogue. He IS her steward and I don't accept anything else. Color Splash's intro hurt to watch. As for regular Toad, I know he's gonna be there but I really hope they either give him a unique design or don't make him a notable character, since almost guaranteed the species will be there en masse. Alternatively, make the background characters have a bunch of unique designs so Toad remains one-of-a-kind in his design but that seems like the more difficult route to take for what it is.

I like obscure characters that never got a chance to break out so I'm down to see original characters from that comic come back here.

I was thinking earlier about how Peach's royal court might be portrayed and I gotta say, I really hope Toadsworth is there. He'd be such an entertaining character to see in an animated film with his frantic obsession with keeping Peach safe and I can just see his British accent making for great scenes and dialogue. He IS her steward and I don't accept anything else. Color Splash's intro hurt to watch. As for regular Toad, I know he's gonna be there but I really hope they either give him a unique design or don't make him a notable character, since almost guaranteed the species will be there en masse. Alternatively, make the background characters have a bunch of unique designs so Toad remains one-of-a-kind in his design but that seems like the more difficult route to take for what it is.
I know, they create awesome characters like Dimentio to have him never reappear except as stickers or spirits etc.

Back