Requests you would give Mario voice actors

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
So, at cons you can usually get voice actors to say the darnest things, is there any line or thing you would request Mario's VAs if you could?

I would personally ask Kenny James to do some of Bowser lines from the RPGs just to hear it from the main man himself.

Have Charles sing "Do the Mario"

Charles Martinet, I'd have him probably say some Paper Luigi/Mr. L lines from the Paper Mario series. Or even Doopliss lines from when he was pretending to be Mario. I imagine him having a rude or snarky version of Mario's voice when using his body. Same obviously for Mr. L/Luigi.

Kenny James, yeah same for Bowser RPG lines, and Dark Bowser. Maybe see if he could do a variation of it for Bowletta lines (I don't like how they slapped regular Bowser clips on Bowletta though)

I'd be interested in hearing Kenny James say full lines in general using Bowser's voice. I don't recall much, if any of that in the games.

I'd also probably get Charles Martinet to say some of Mario's lines from Mario vs. Donkey Kong on GBA, even if he did the originals, I'd like to hear them without GBA sound compression. And I might ask him why we haven't heard that kind of thing as commonly in recent years, like if Nintendo's been asking him to limit his voice work.

Have Charles recite :mario: and :luigi:'s lines from the Hotel Mario intro as well as a few throwaway lines like "All toasters toast toast" or "That's mama Luigi to you, Mario".

I would like Charles Martinet to recite Mario's Press Conference as though Wario performed it, and Wario's Press Conference as though Mario performed it. It would be hilarious to hear the contrast, I feel.

Another request I would like to have for Charles Martinet is to have him as Waluigi recite a short story. Reason being, he seems to rarely ever do Waluigi so we never heard him to the same extent as Mario, Wario, and even Luigi, who have had their "meet-and-greet" moments that allowed them to speak fully.

Request for Deanna Mustard (Princess Daisy's voice actor) would be to ask her to sing a song as Princess Daisy. Maybe say one of Daisy Duck's lines as Princess Daisy. Speaking of that, I would like to hear some Mickey Mouse catchphrases from Mario's voice actor.

Marie the best squid★ said:
Have Charles recite :mario: and :luigi:'s lines from the Hotel Mario intro as well as a few throwaway lines like "All toasters toast toast" or "That's mama Luigi to you, Mario".

Someone actually requested Martinet to say "All toasters toast toast":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2xTvwkkK50

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
Marie the best squid★ said:

(video)

Thank you for making my day. xD

Speaking of voice actors, specifically Charles Martinet, I also found this. I love how Martinet isn't opposed to saying or reading lines from back when Mario and Luigi had different "ideal" voices :D

We need more of that kind of Mario and Luigi, the one with the voice in those previous videos

I would ask Charles Martinet to practically say anything in Baby Luigi's voice.

I'd ask Martinet to say every single one of his lines from skyrim but constantly changing the voice as he does so.

I'd get Kenny James to say something really sweet and innocent in the angriest Bowser voice.

I'd ask Kenny James to say pretty much anything from either the RPGs, Fortune Street or Mario Party. I need voice clips of Bowser saying "I am the Swoon Master! The Regent of Romance!" or "I am Bowser, businessman of legend! Fear my accounting!".
If I could get Catey Saigon or Dolores Rogers too, I'd probably try for one of the scenes from Mario Party 9's storyline (the Bowser station one especially) or just one of the other scenes in the franchise with Bowser & Junior.

Mcmadness said:
I'd ask Martinet to say every single one of his lines from skyrim but constantly changing the voice as he does so.
I misread it and thought you wanted Martinet to recite EVERY single line from Skyrim and in the characters he voices.

Well if he wanted to talk about why he fights for skyrim and it's people in Luigi's voice then I won't stop him.

id have them read scenes from the star wars movies in their characters' voices

for instance, the scene in episode 1 where we first meet anakin, id have samantha kelly voice anakin in her toad voice and laura faye smith voice padme in her rosalina voice, and maybe charles martinet doing his wario voice for watto

winstein said:

[video]
First the MK9 sponsor, next Hotel Mario HD! Heaven preserve us!
86d.png

Anyway, let's not forget this!

Magikrazy said:
id have them read scenes from the star wars movies in their characters' voices

for instance, the scene in episode 1 where we first meet anakin, id have samantha kelly voice anakin in her toad voice and laura faye smith voice padme in her rosalina voice, and maybe charles martinet doing his wario voice for watto
I remember Charles Martinet and Jen Taylor together and Jen Taylor was doing an impression for a Cortana (a Halo character) and Charles Martinet did an impression of Mario, and at one point, he made Mario take Cortana's remark on sight literally and asked about glasses. It's part of this series of videos, but I can't pinpoint where that happened as each video is around 20ish minutes long.

EDIT: You know what would be cool? If Charles Martinet did all of Ellis's lines for Left 4 Dead 2 so Mario and Luigi are finally complete!

I would ask Samantha Kelly to make sounds of Peach when she is going into labor and calling Mario to take her to the Mushroom Kingdom hospital.

Roll and Maria Renard said:
I would ask Samantha Kelly to make sounds of Peach when she is going into labor and calling Mario to take her to the Mushroom Kingdom hospital.
can you... not?

Back